Not To Panic But...
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Fredward

Thread: Not To Panic But...

Member #
    Liked
    2172 times

Not To Panic But...

I've been putting off buying a couple of different guns for a while, and I figured, with all the discussion about new laws, I would jump now rather than wait and see. I've ordered a CZ Evo 3 (no arm brace, shadow gray) and 10 30 round mags and a Mossburg Shockwave in 20ga. Should be here in a week or so. Didn't really want to at this time, but when I went looking for the Evo, they were sold out most everywhere. I would prefer the brace, but they can be added later.

Member #
    Liked
    736 times
    Yes there are lots of options for an arm brace.

However, after your research, I wouldn’t wait too long.

Consider a folding arm brace.

Member #
    Liked
    3425 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
    I've been putting off buying a couple of different guns for a while, and I figured, with all the discussion about new laws, I would jump now rather than wait and see. I've ordered a CZ Evo 3 (no arm brace, shadow gray) and 10 30 round mags and a Mossburg Shockwave in 20ga. Should be here in a week or so. Didn't really want to at this time, but when I went looking for the Evo, they were sold out most everywhere. I would prefer the brace, but they can be added later.
    b.t.w., the latest AW ban proposed includes a wide variety and types of firearms, not just AR's and AK's. It does not have a grandfather clause, like the 94 one did. That means that if it ever passes and the Evo and Shockwave is on the list, the law says you must turn it in and just accept whatever the government wants to give you for it. If you don't you will be committing a felony, just like people who currently possess a bump stock.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    7591 times
    The shockwave is awesome. You're gonna love it
    Kill time before it kills you....

Member #
    Liked
    6281 times
    Don't really plan on buying one anyway. That does not mean that others may find a need for them.

Sponsored Links