Local wildlife......
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Local wildlife......

Member #
    Liked
    33289 times

Local wildlife......

I couldn't decide where this should go. It's gun related but not entirely about the gun. It was a Taurus but I'm not sure which model......just says brandishing so I dunno' if he was open or concealed carryin' prior......or just brandishing.

ROCKLAND TWP., Pa. (EYT) — A Venango County man has been charged with ethnic intimidation after he allegedly yelled obscenities at a family and fired two shots in the air on the bike trail in Rockland Township.
    According to court documents, criminal charges were filed against 61-year-old Mark R. Rauenswinter, of Kennerdell, in Magisterial District Judge Patrick E. Lowrey’s office on July 28.
    On July 28, around 7:07 p.m. State Police from Franklin responded to report regarding an incident on the bike trail near 1031 Rails to Trails Drive, Rockland Township, Venango County.
    According to a criminal complaint filed by Trooper Morrison, of PSP Franklin, on July 28, a known victim reported than an older white male threatened him and his family with bodily harm and made reference to his family being “sand (expletive)” telling them to leave the area. The victim stated that the man appeared to be highly intoxicated.
    It was reported that the man made the statement: “I’ll bury you all in the river,” and he left the area. He returned brandishing a .357 Taurus Magnum pointing it in their direction, then fired two shots in the air.
    Officer Morrison and assisting officers learned that the accused goes by the alias “Rocky.”
    In addition, a witness heard Rauenswinter yelling obscenities at the victims.
    Officers located Rauenswinter at a neighbor’s residence on Muskie Drive.
    According to the complaint, he was highly intoxicated and had in his possession a .357 Tauras Magnum with five shells in the cylinder. Two cartridges were empty.
    He was taken into custody. He was provided his Miranda warning at 7:55 p.m.
    According to the complaint, he admitted to firing the revolver in the air in an attempt to scare the victims into leaving.
    Rauenswinter was arraigned at 11:00 p.m. on July 28 on the following charges:
    — Ethnic Intimidation, Felony 3
    — Simple Assault, Misdemeanor 1
    — Terroristic Threats W/ Intent To Terrorize Another, Misdemeanor 1
    — Recklessly Endangering Another Person, Misdemeanor 2
    — Harassment — Comm. Lewd, Threatening, Etc. Language, Misdemeanor 3
    — Disorderly Conduct Engage In Fighting, Misdemeanor 3
    — Public Drunkenness And Similar Misconduct, Summary

Unable to post $25,000.00 monetary bail, he was lodged in the Venango County Jail.
    A preliminary hearing is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on August 7 in Venango County Central Court.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Member #
    Liked
    31482 times
    We can't put it where it really belongs, because we are NOT starting a "Morons on parade" subforum.
    kschilk, NotSo, 777Driver and 1 others like this.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    19456 times
    Ethnic Intimidation is an actual crime?
    kschilk and daytonaredeye like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    41717 times
    "bury you in the river"
    Highly intoxicated is right.
    kschilk and Car_Doc like this.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2343 times
    It sounds like they thought he had a Taurus, but when they actually caught him, it turned out to be a Tauras. I don't see a Tauras board on the Internets...
    kschilk likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    33289 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    It sounds like they thought he had a Taurus, but when they actually caught him, it turned out to be a Tauras. I don't see a Tauras board on the Internets...

......the jernulist lernted hau tu spel in kawlige.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11100 times
    Probably a 605 with the 5 shot cylinder. Just proof once again, alcohol and guns do not mix.
    kschilk likes this.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Member #
    Liked
    29374 times
    I like the demon-cratic comment "he was lodged in the Venango county jail".
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Member #
    Liked
    5773 times
    Well this guy is obviously a mass shooter in training so I'm sure they will let him go soon.
    kschilk likes this.
    "I can't fix stupid but I can fix stupid's dog"

Taurus PT111 G2, Taurus 709 Slim, Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP, High Standard Double Nine .22/.22WMR, AR-15 .223/5.56 PSA, Herter's FN Mauser 30.06, Remington 572 Fieldmaster Pump .22, Savage 93R17F, Mossberg 715T, Raven P25

Member #
    Liked
    724 times
    This is what happens when you have ilegall immigrants in the country.
    "bury you in the river"

Deport this Viking!
    kschilk and olfarhors like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links