Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Who can ID this pistol

Member #
    Liked
    19133 times
    Hi Point.

Did I win anything?
    GreenWolf70 likes this.
    I have often heard that "Change is Good". If this is a fact, why does history tend to repeat itself so often. I'm guessing that it is so we can learn from our mistakes that change is good?

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2219 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
    Hi Point.

Did I win anything?
    I say Hi Point as well.

Member #
    Liked
    4931 times
    Hi-Point no doubt.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Undercover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol Grip - M'berg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    7247 times
    Don't think it is a Hi-Point, and I believe it is a moron who can't run a firearm. regardless what it is.....................................
    There are "four boxes" that can be employed to resist the downfall of America, the ballot box, the soap box, the jury box and, lastly, the ammo box.

Member #
    Liked
    4931 times
    The gun the thug is holding in post #4 is most definitely a Hi-Point. That's the gun I was commenting on. Ejection port is the same, magazine is the same, slide serrations are the same,
    although he has some type of accessory rail mounted in the underside of the frame.
    bobbojama likes this.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Undercover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol Grip - M'berg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    436 times
    All i could make out is it looked chrome or nickle plated.
    Nimbly likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funflyer View Post
    It appears to be a S&W Sigma or SD.
    I've never heard of an SD being that screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbojama View Post
    JA9????
    Attachment 443405
    Being in NYC there is no place to practice, and the JA9 needs a bit of breack in to function even marginally. My buddies after 200+ rounds of ball would finally get through a mag without issues. Never could get it to run JHPs. He traded it for a 9X18 Makarov... much better gun...
    That would be my guess. Some kinda Bryco or Cobra or Jennings "Saturday Night Special".
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Member #
    Liked
    10594 times
    Looks like a Hi Point that is very rusted and probably never been cleaned.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    3884 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CJS3 View Post
    Ghetto Glock in FDE. Looks like it never went back in battery after he cleared it the first time.

Attachment 443397
    In Ghetto Glock is defintely a Hipoint in Post #4. It looks to be a 40 or 45 judging by the bottom of the mag and the rail..
    Name:  hipoint40.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  60.1 KB

It's hard to see but the ejection port of the gun in the OP, the black sight and end profile look Jimenez to me....
    Name:  ja6.JPG
Views: 12
Size:  15.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bobbojama; 07-24-2019 at 06:22 AM.
    A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power, and jealousy will instantly inspire the inclination, to resist the execution of a law which appears to them unjust and oppressive.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    32607 times
    Well, after all has been said, the gun is undoubtedly, a Stolen.
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links