Taurus Firearm Forum banner

to hot to shoot

3K views 46 replies 25 participants last post by  mark7mod0 
#1 ·
no shooting today....temp just hit 92 degrees with high humidity. very unusual here. only a couple days a year get like this, and that's to many !!. we usually enjoy low humidity with daytime temps in the low to mid 70's, and mid 50's at night. this is awful. glad it's just 1 day.

#38 ·
23% humidity freaking sweet no matter the heat yes still bit warm 102 degrees but one can still breath in it start climbing 80%90% humidity on that same temp whole new KIND of 102 degrees suffocating heat....

#39 ·
95 here today....Wife is visiting sisters up north...have to feed the animals eat breakfast and after other chores...way to hot to go to the range again....I guess the bright side is ...saved another 100rds of ammo ...no wear and tear on the guns......no, wait that is not even any justification at all!!!! Come on fall!!

#40 ·
Yep! its been in the mid 90 here for several days now and predicted into the near future, heat indexes at 104 -107.
was down at the range just a few days back and had to tell the guys to turn the air conditioning down a bit!

Attachments

Reactions: daytonaredeye
#43 ·
Temperatures here have been hovering at or near 100° for awhile now. I can’t wait for some cooler weather.

Reactions: Kevin Keith
#45 ·
We just had heat advisories issued an hour or so ago.

View attachment 444673
well we do call it HOTlanta!!
the darned humidity can really add to what problems here as well, between the Gulf and the Atlantic the only dry wind we get is from the Northwest.

#47 ·
94 here today...84% humidity. Those are bad enough, but hope we do not get another thunder storm (more are scheduled) like last night. One of the worse I can remember here in Gainesville. Dogs were in bed actually hugging me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.