Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Zealand sheep roll over

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    30978 times

New Zealand sheep roll over

https://abcnews.go.com/International...null_bsq_image

They make semi-auto guns illegal in New Zealand, and the people just fall in line. Disgusting.
    777Driver likes this.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    668 times
    When they outlaw semiautos it's time to pick up a fullly auto. Not on my watch.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16447 times
    Now I've seen reports that the authorities are not getting the turn in rate they expected.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...d-gun-buyback/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...omatic-weapons

https://inhomelandsecurity.com/new-z...s-not-so-easy/

Maybe you shouldn't be getting your news from anti gun sources.
    Desperado, YOT, jwc007 and 1 others like this.
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

When Democracy turns to Tyranny

I still plan to vote.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    5683 times
    Yeah there are a number of articles out there that beg to differ. I posted one early in the week that reports that 700 guns in total have been turned in. Out of 1.5 Million. So far only a handful of sheep there!
    darbo, Desperado, jwc007 and 3 others like this.
    "I can't fix stupid but I can fix stupid's dog"

Taurus PT111 G2, Taurus 709 Slim, Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP, High Standard Double Nine .22/.22WMR, AR-15 .223/5.56 PSA, Herter's FN Mauser 30.06, Remington 572 Fieldmaster Pump .22, Savage 93R17F, Mossberg 715T, Raven P25

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    30978 times
    Time will tell I suppose. I think they have until December to turn them in.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    1469 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CJS3 View Post
    Now I've seen reports that the authorities are not getting the turn in rate they expected.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...d-gun-buyback/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...omatic-weapons

https://inhomelandsecurity.com/new-z...s-not-so-easy/

Maybe you shouldn't be getting your news from anti gun sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyC2639 View Post
    Yeah there are a number of articles out there that beg to differ. I posted one early in the week that reports that 700 guns in total have been turned in. Out of 1.5 Million. So far only a handful of sheep there!

Yeah, if you notice the article said dozens of people participated in the "buy-back". Out of 1.5 million guns (that the government knows about) owned by 250,000 different individuals (again that they know about), they got "dozens" turned in. I'm thinking a lot more of those 1.5 million guns are semi-autos that are covered by the ban.

To say they rolled over based on a few dozen people participating in a buy back is about like saying WE rolled over because of the handful of useful idiots who have destroyed their AR-15s in order to virtue signal by posting it on U-tube.
    Last edited by BC605; 07-13-2019 at 11:58 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    48017 times
    Everyone needs a reminder, your gun is your first responder.
    We the People...

YOT
    Member #
    Liked
    3487 times
    HAHAHA Approximately 4% of owners registered their "assault weapons" in NY under the "SafeAct". 4% is still too large of amount. Noncompliance is key.
    "It isn't always being fast or even accurate that counts, it's being willing. I found out early that most men regardless of cause or need aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger and I won't." - The Shootist (John Wayne)

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    20258 times

Let us send out thoughts and prayers for those that resist!!!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19335 times
    Ain’t Australia still a British colony? Splains’a lot. I am truly surprised they didn’t have up to date gun registries. Guess the next Crocodile Dundee will be armed with a slingshot.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links