• 3 Post By BangBang
  • 2 Post By Fishinkeylargo
  • 1 Post By BangBang

Thread: Fantastic price!

Member #
    Liked
    6234 times

Thumbs up Fantastic price!

If you are looking for the 12 gauge One and three quarter inch mini shells Here is a fantastic price! They are available from Brownell in shot, buckshot, and slugs and they are produced by Challenger.

The price starts at 15 boxes (300 rounds total) for $99.99.

Don

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition...03535-123715-2
    Last edited by BangBang; 07-09-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    darbo, TrucksNCoffee and longcolt like this.
    I see gun control as waiting in an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff when we should be building a fence at the top!

Member #
    Liked
    27034 times
    he-he-he-- MY how times change.
    remember back not to long ago the "IN THING" for shotguns was the bigger the case and the heavier the load the better that everything in the world was?
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46622 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    he-he-he-- MY how times change.
    remember back not to long ago the "IN THING" for shotguns was the bigger the case and the heavier the load the better that everything in the world was?
    he-he-he -- Mines shorter than yours.

Don, seems like a decent price. If I owned a Shockwave I might consider them.
    GreenWolf70 and olfarhors like this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2294 times
    For a Shockwave you need the Tac-Sol clip for it to work properly. If you're buying one, the 20 gauge is probably a better bet.

Member #
    Liked
    6234 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
    For a Shockwave you need the Tac-Sol clip for it to work properly. If you're buying one, the 20 gauge is probably a better bet.
    Why would you say that the 20 was a better buy?

Don
    longcolt likes this.
    I see gun control as waiting in an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff when we should be building a fence at the top!

Member #
    Liked
    22075 times
    Sadly I can't use the minishells in my Mossberg. It's the 535 with a 3 1/2" chamber and none of the 500 series adapters will work on it.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Member #
    Liked
    2294 times
    The 20 ga is not a better buy, its a better bet. The 20 ga Shockwave is MUCH easier to shoot with "tactical" loads. At this point, maybe a better buy, too, Buds is listing them for 249.

Tac-Sol does make an adapter that fits the Shockwave 12 ga, I got one from Amazon. The mini-shells work great, but I have fired both the 12 and the 20, and, to me, the 20 handles better and the shells are easier to find than the mini-shells.

Also, the Remington equivalent of the Shockwave handles the mini-shells without modification.

Member #
    Liked
    85 times
    I like the shockwave and the new mini shells but am amazed that its against the law to saw off a old 12 gauge but you can now buy a totally concealable one so cheap. Some how the logic escapes me. Does not fall into the ledger of Common Sense gun laws.

Member #
    Liked
    1375 times
    Quote Originally Posted by longcolt View Post
    I like the shockwave and the new mini shells but am amazed that its against the law to saw off a old 12 gauge but you can now buy a totally concealable one so cheap. Some how the logic escapes me. Does not fall into the ledger of Common Sense gun laws.
    It gets even weirder when you put the SBA pistol brace kit (pistol grip, AR buffer tube and pistol brace) on it, which gives you a shoulderable short barreled shotgun that's still technically a 'firearm' that doesn't require a stamp.
    'Character is who you are in the dark'

'The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.'

Sponsored Links