WallyWorld Demands I.D. to Purchase Ammo - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree280Likes

Thread: WallyWorld Demands I.D. to Purchase Ammo

Member #
    Liked
    2713 times
    Reason #5671 why I don't shop at Wally world. If SGAmmo doesn't have it, I don't need it. I'm never in that big of a hurry.
    rollin thunder likes this.
    Hang together or Hang seperately

Member #
    Liked
    3638 times
    The only time I buy factory ammo is when I have a new gun and need to run a box thru it.
    kschilk and rollin thunder like this.
    I am a Veteran, I am a Husband, Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather.
    I was labeled a Deplorable, now I'm a Nationalist rather than a Globalist! As a USA Veteran I will proudly wear that to protect our Nation!
    When they can figure out how to legislate Morality and Conscience I will consider talking more gun laws.

Join the fun!

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2633 times
    You are expecting common sense in a world that it has become rare. What has happened, some millennial/hipster got but hurt because he was carded at 25, and the grey beard ahead of him didn't. So enough of them complained to corporate and it became policy because it was considered fair.

It's all about making fair outcomes and balance. You have to treat everyone fair. If I wrote what I thought about "fair", I'd probably get banned for a while.

Maloy
    trooperc7 and Car_Doc like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4767 times
    I would bet that 30 seconds after handing you your ID back the clerk wouldn't be able to recall one bit of information printed on it. He/She is probably more concerned with making sure his/her supervisor saw him/her checking it more so than what it says.
    Sekol, 230JHP, kmw1954 and 1 others like this.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    21413 times
    It all boils down to what do the laws dictate vs what does corporate policy dictate. If it's law that they check, then that's a fight between you and your legislators. If it's the corp policy, that's now up to you to either raise Hell with the company or shop elsewhere. The peon running the register is just trying to do their job so they can make a paycheck.
    Sekol, 230JHP, kmw1954 and 1 others like this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    30643 times
    Life is too short and Academy is too close to bother buying ammo at Walmart anymore. I only need 22LR anyway....I reload everything else.
    Qwiks draw, NotSo and 230JHP like this.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    8508 times
    I am old enough to remember when they had to check your ID and Log it in the ATF ammo sales record book so them looking at the date on my ID is no problem
    avatar is VA-34 Blue Blasters squadron insignia one of the many I wore from 1977-1998

Member #
    Liked
    98 times
    There is a cashier lady, I drove truck with her husband (she knows damn well I am over 21), and she cards me for beer every single time. I get ammo there a lot, sometimes they card me sometimes they don't.
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Member #
    Liked
    22649 times
    I can understand your distress -I had a disconcerting thing happen to me several years ago when during a routine physical my doctor asked me if there were any firearms in my house, and boy howdy - did I get fired up over it...after I left the doctors office. The clerk, and my doctor, were just doing their jobs, but if such behavior irritates us enough, we can certainly take our business elsewhere. We can shop wherever we want, we can live where ever we want, thank goodness!
    Spit happens, so make the most of everyday!
    "Never give up. Never surrender." Galaxy Quest, 1999
    Happiness is always Having Enough 22lr ammo!
    Now residing in God's Country - The Black Hills of South Dakota!

Member #
    Liked
    8354 times
    I don't bother with Wal-mart for ammo. There are too many other good ways to appropriate ammunition.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links