NRA: Wayne Pushes Cox (#2) Out
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: NRA: Wayne Pushes Cox (#2) Out

Member #
    Liked
    48003 times

NRA: Wayne Pushes Cox (#2) Out

Evidently, they tried a coup and Wayne survived. Personally, I've pulled back my support of the NRA. It's starting to look like the United Way from some years back, a money machine for the elite few at the top.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/20/polit...-st=1561111632
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    4912 times
    I am suspect of anything the Counterfeit News Network publishes however, there has been growing dissent at the NRA for some time. Internal squabbles and financial shenanigans have been the latest machinations of an NRA in turmoil and CNN certainly would jump at the chance to report anything detrimental to the NRA. So while there most likely is an element of truth to the story, I'll wait for credible news sources to make their reporting until I come to a conclusion.

And that is a problem of CNN's own making. Cry wolf enough times and pretty soon no one believes you even if its true.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    11029 times
    Tom Gresham has been covering this topic for a month or so. His analysis I am afraid is very bad for the NRA. Wayne and most of the board need to find some other sucker org to fund their extravagant life styles. IF not, the NRA as a voice for our gun rights is going to be useless. Dang it an dI just got a lifetime membership late last year. I could have sent that money to SAF or another working gun rights org.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19320 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chefduane View Post
    I am suspect of anything the Counterfeit News Network publishes however, there has been growing dissent at the NRA for some time. Internal squabbles and financial shenanigans have been the latest machinations of an NRA in turmoil and CNN certainly would jump at the chance to report anything detrimental to the NRA. So while there most likely is an element of truth to the story, I'll wait for credible news sources to make their reporting until I come to a conclusion.

And that is a problem of CNN's own making. Cry wolf enough times and pretty soon no one believes you even if its true.
    Likewise, even though I sense a disturbance in the force at the NRA, I certainly can’t bank on one CNN story.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    5158 times
    I've seen some stuff about it elsewhere online. I haven't renewed and my membership expires and of this month. From the constant NRA wins club and the cellphone plan offerings and requests for more money....I just couldn't renew when I heard all the scuttlebutt about Wayne's wardrobe!
    I'm considering GOA or FPC now.

Member #
    Liked
    7503 times
    Looks like the eggs have finally hatched with regards to Wayne LaPierre, his salary, his unlimited expense account, and his egomania.
    Glad I let my NRA annual membership expire long ago.

P.S.: Looks like time for another Harlan Carter type to come in and do a "Roddy Piper" to the staff of the NRA.
    Desperado's Big Bang Theory:
    The theory that a "big bang" from a handgun, along with a perpetrator receiving a gunshot wound, is the best way to end violent personal or property crimes.

Member #
    Liked
    26445 times
    I personally am not near ready to abandon ship with the NRA.
    we have a very strong State group here but we need a nationwide support group as well .
    they just need to do some weeding out, like way to many orgnizations (like congress-LOL) they seem to think that they are above normal peoples expectations amd want to use "OUR" money for their happiness!
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    30959 times
    Maybe there was a thread on it here, however I was unaware that Oliver North had been tossed as NRA president. There is definitely something going on there, but without anybody really talking about it, I find it hard to make a valid assessment one way or the other. I hope they get their problems figured out, because quite frankly we need them in this fight next year.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    905 times
    FYI:
    In his latest video Hickock 45 announced that he's ended his affiliation with the NRA.
    Guns have only 2 enemies, rust and politicians.
    You don't shoot to kill, you shoot to stay alive.
    Assault is a behavior not a device, 69,997,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday

Member #
    Liked
    48003 times
    Ollie was the mastermind. I posted about this some time ago. I'm no fan of Ollie, but Wayne has been taking us for patsies.
    Desperado likes this.
    We the People...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links