• 1 Post By RaiderRed
  • 1 Post By 45 Forever

Thread: Documentary: Keep and Bear

Member #
    Liked
    46370 times

Documentary: Keep and Bear

It's on Amazon Prime.

Hands down, the best documentary I've seen supporting the right to keep and bear arms.

All this coming from a former Commiefornia film maker, who moved his family to Idaho, I believe.

This is in first person, from the very first question you may have about a firearm, to ownership, to lifestyle.

Spoiler: He and his wife fall in love with that evil black rifle.

A must watch for firearm enthusiasts. Required for anyone you know, who has questions about firearms.

They throw some good ammunition in for the argument of the right to keep and bear arms.
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    344 times
    Thanks. Gonna check this out.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    rollin thunder likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    935 times
    I plan on watching this, for sure.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    75 times
    Thanks for posting RT. I watched this last evening and it is worth watching. It does show how gun myths can go from assumed reality to busted just by gaining a little knowledge.
    WE WILL NEVER FORGET 9 1 1 “The right of self-defense . . . is founded in the law of nature, and is not, nor can be, superseded by any law of society.”
    Sir Michael Foster, judge of the Court of King’s Bench, wrote in the 18th century.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    8190 times
    I just watched it, very good show. Having grown up in a gun family, father LEO and avid hunter. It still amazes me that many people have no knowledge whatsoever of the basics of the simplest of firearms.

I give him credit for sticking to it and teaching his wife and family about guns in general! And busting the myths of the anti gun movement!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

PT 1911,pt 24/7 45 C DS, M-85

Member #
    Liked
    21290 times
    Finally had a chance to watch it. Showing the progression was really incredible. I still have 1 question that sticks out. How can one be a pro gun guy that is afraid of firearms? I do recommend watching it if you haven't seen it yet.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Sponsored Links