Walmart employee shoots, kills man inside store - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Walmart employee shoots, kills man inside store

Member #
    Liked
    18879 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rollin thunder View Post
    Prices just went up at WalMart. They're self insured.

A manager had a firearm on his person, while on the clock, and shot and killed a "customer" over a woman?

Do I have this somewhat straight?
    The second news article (aka, "crackle of gunfire" story - a Pulitzer Prize nominee, to be sure) said the manager "...was in the store and retrieved a gun..."

Yeah, I'm trying to figure what that means, too.
    kschilk likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    32876 times

A manager had a firearm on his person, while on the clock, and shot and killed a "customer" over a woman?

Yeah......just a typical day at walmart.
    olfarhors likes this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Criminal's lives DON'T matter!

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Member #
    Liked
    47503 times
    when they removed the body, did they ask to see the receipt?
    Walmart is going to be putting out some dough and paying that man's family a huge celery.

too soon?
    We the People...

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    32876 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TrucksNCoffee View Post
    The second news article (aka, "crackle of gunfire" story - a Pulitzer Prize nominee, to be sure) said the manager "...was in the store and retrieved a gun..."

Yeah, I'm trying to figure what that means, too.
    We'll have to wait until they talk with the gun......every time a gun fires, it makes a report.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Criminal's lives DON'T matter!

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Member #
    Liked
    20309 times
    I've been accused of being in possession of an odd sense of humor, of seeing things differently.
    Maybe even being a bit weird. We all have problems and I figure at least mine are benign.
    This thread is proof I don't even hold a candle to a whole herd of rather odd personalities in here.
    The collective psychiatric bills here must be approaching the national debt.
    I am now going to go mow my lawn and try to return to a normal dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.
    My lawn mower loves me. Cutting off the heads of little blades of grass gives us much pleasure.
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.
    The Average American Now Complains More In A Week Than
    People Living Through The Black Plague Did Their Entire Lives

Member #
    Liked
    1127 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacher39 View Post
    I've been accused of being in possession of an odd sense of humor, of seeing things differently.
    Maybe even being a bit weird. We all have problems and I figure at least mine are benign.
    This thread is proof I don't even hold a candle to a whole herd of rather odd personalities in here.
    I am now going to go mow my lawn and try to return to a normal dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.
    My lawn mower loves me. Cutting off the heads of little blades of grass gives us much pleasure.
    Mowing therapy!
    God wishes, the Devil expects.

Member #
    Liked
    26149 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacher39 View Post

HMM?
    very observant of you
    ON my behalf however understand that I really pulled a lot of plaster ceilings down on my head without wearing a helmet, so I should get a pass I think?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by olfarhors; 06-09-2019 at 11:27 AM.
    Rickenbacher39 likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    20309 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    HMM?
    very observant of you
    ON my behalf however understand that I really pulled a lot of plaster ceilings down on my head without wearing a helmet, so I should get a pass I think?
    As long as it wasn't a ceiling at WalMart.
    Those two guys look way too happy?
    Who's the sourpuss in the middle?
    The Average American Now Complains More In A Week Than
    People Living Through The Black Plague Did Their Entire Lives

Member #
    Liked
    3297 times

Maybe, maybe not. One report I read was that the deceased did not go to that Walmart to buy anything, but to specifically find and confront the guy (asst. manager) If true then he's not a customer. Also just because the confrontation may have started over a woman, something else could've happened that escalated it into a self defense situation, IDK yet.

Being that it's Walmart, there hopefully is plenty of video to allow the investigators to get a better idea of what happened than mere eyewitness testimony.
    Last edited by pegasus; 06-09-2019 at 03:01 PM.
    slong115 likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18887 times
    I’ve just reread both article links, in case updates posted, and see absolutely no mention as to what their disagreement over the woman was about?

And, he is gonna have to prove “Stand your ground” before he can use that as a defense. And there does seem to be a disparity in size just from the photos - the manager looks like a D lineman; the “victim” looks like a weasel. So, in what way, exactly, did the “victim” seem to offer a life threat to the manager? Couldn’t the manager have just rubbed him up with a little rhubarb?

Thus far, this story’s best byline seems to be that old phrase of adolescent youth:
    “A shot rang out,
    A scream was heard,
    And through the air,
    Came a flying turd!”

Seriously, that’s what the story is for the time being!
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links