Deputy in uniform not allowed to pick up ring at jewerly store over no guns policy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Deputy in uniform not allowed to pick up ring at jewerly store over no guns policy

Member #
    Liked
    3425 times

Deputy in uniform not allowed to pick up ring at jewerly store over no guns policy

https://www.cbs17.com/news/north-car...pon/2055222748

and in the story there is an update link where the corporate bosses apoligize profusely when they found out a cop got turned away, and the employee no longer works there.

Member #
    Liked
    2200 times
    It sounds like the manager was just following company policy. He may have a great lawsuit for being fired over following policy. Interesting the corporate office said they should have allow uniformed law enforcement. Apparently plainclothes officers will still have to disarm before going in.

Interesting that some think government agents should have privileges the rest of us don't!

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    32576 times
    Where that store manager is concerned, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19361 times
    I wear my gun when shopping the jewelry stores; same as with banks and all other sorts of stores and markets. Course, “No Firearms Allowed” signs don’t mean anything in Ga.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    668 times
    You can expect 45 minute response time to the store alarm as we will have to run back to our house and pick up our gun. We told the fire department not to bring anything that might be a weapon as well and the will perform a safety check before they respond as well. That shouldn't take more than a hour. You shall get all the respect you want and them some.

What a tool.

Member #
    Liked
    668 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    I wear my gun when shopping the jewelry stores; same as with banks and all other sorts of stores and markets. Course, “No Firearms Allowed” signs don’t mean anything in Ga.
    Sign? What sign? I didn't see no stinking sign.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0Gqs...jXKU/giphy.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    olfarhors likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    21589 times
    Let's see if any changes are made in the screening process of applicants of Kay's Jewelers or if new policies and training are implemented. Now, every armed robber in the state (and some in SC) will make that location a major target because they know police will be slow to respond. Wonder who's carrying their insurance policy?
    GhostHorse likes this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Member #
    Liked
    31158 times
    Well, now we know what's at the opposite end of the spectrum from robbing a doughnut shop.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    48023 times
    ...every kiss my arse, begins with Kay.

Was this a 21 y.o. anti cop manager, pulling a power play? Was it taking company policy, literally, to the letter? Or has N.C. gone fully psycho?
    Ickthus and DeltaBravoKS like this.
    We the People...

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    298 times
    I recently had a ring made for my wife and the first time I was in the jewerly store the manager had a .45 stuck in his belt in plain site! I told him I had a CCW and the next thing I knew we were talking about guns instead of the ring I wanted to have made. But this is TX not NC.

Self-Defense Education, Training & Legal Protection
    For Responsibly Armed Americans

David

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links