Teacher Plants Live Ammo at School
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Teacher Plants Live Ammo at School

Member #
    Liked
    5511 times

Teacher Plants Live Ammo at School

This is one of those cases where I don't know what's worse...the fact that he planted live ammo to make a point or the fact that we was stupid enough to forget about the security cameras.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/mass-te...4g1huDKXZoqe2w
    "I can't fix stupid but I can fix stupid's dog"

Taurus PT111 G2, Taurus 709 Slim, Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP, High Standard Double Nine .22/.22WMR, AR-15 .223/5.56 PSA, Herter's FN Mauser 30.06, Remington 572 Fieldmaster Pump .22, Savage 93R17F, Mossberg 715T, Raven P25

Member #
    Liked
    4404 times
    Stupid is as stupid does.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    79 times
    Dumb. Just plain dumb.
    troutkiller and TonyC2639 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    9315 times
    This is from the people who are supposed to be setting the example and teaching ! Of course the parents are supposed to be doing the same before they ever go to school and I hope that they are !
    "This is not a world in which one can turn the other cheek. Doing so does not avoid violence, but rather encourages it. The bad guys threaten, but they do not seem to want to get hurt. They should be taught that their presumed victim is more dangerous than they are. This is not a matter of weapons, but of will."

- Jeff Cooper, April 2005

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    36323 times
    Another Leftist enacting a hoax to further their agenda...nothing to see here.
    We, in the USA, have become that which our ancestors fled.

Member #
    Liked
    19835 times
    Name:  proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  31.3 KB
    The Average American Now Complains More In A Week Than
    People Living Through The Black Plague Did Their Entire Lives

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18138 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    Another Leftist enacting a hoax to further their agenda...nothing to see here.
    Exactly what I was thinking as I read the article. More hoaxes perpetrated by the idiot liberal left fielders trying to stir the pot! But, as those of us who have read the Alinsky version of the liberal holy book, this is a preferred emotional stoker while the covert affairs division of that dynasty is responsible for acting .. . well, covertly, to set up crooked houses of cards. The first whiff of a conservative fart and that house of cards comes tumbling down!
    TonyC2639, 777Driver and jtg452 like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    2305 times
    Remember what our world was like when we were in school (50's-60's)...well...our children and grandchildren will never see it!

Most every teacher I ever had was very good, and many were Sunday school teachers too. Today the opposite is the case- most are not worth a toot, and not Sunday school teachers either. We have a bad world looming on the horizon.........
    a.k.a. Higgy Baby

Member #
    Liked
    21180 times
    Let's stop and look at the purpose of this edumacator's actions; to call for a complete lockdown of a school. That would be to instill fear on the populace, i.e. to terrorize them. Charge the Teacher under the patriot act as a domestic terrorist and give them a one way ticket to beautiful sunny Gitmo. All it would take is ONE charge like that and you'd see a lot of the potential shootings stop.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Member #
    Liked
    5814 times
    A great man told me once "Doesn't matter how much education you have if you don't have the common sense that God gave a fly." Seems to be appropriate for this situation.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    "I am a better American today because of Barack Obama. Hear it loud, hear it clearly. I am a better American today because of Barack Obama. I know what my country has done, both good and bad. I have a deep appreciation of what this country is and what the American people are capable of. This is not a setback. This is a challenge and believe me, the American people are up to the challenge,...." -Glenn Beck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links