Let's Meet And Shoot Together- The Thread To Organize Large And Small Gatherings
Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By Czechbikr
  • 1 Post By bobbojama
  • 1 Post By icing777

Thread: Let's Meet And Shoot Together- The Thread To Organize Large And Small Gatherings

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    35870 times

Let's Meet And Shoot Together- The Thread To Organize Large And Small Gatherings

As stated, we have areas of the country where numbers of our members reside. Here's a place to post your range trip with the location and time so that others can link up and shoot together. I'll post a calendar and members can record their dates/times for others to attend.
    Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power, and jealousy will instantly inspire the inclination, to resist the execution of a law which appears to them unjust and oppressive. - Noah Webster

Member #
    Liked
    3458 times
    As I have mentioned before I would be more than interested with meeting up with any of the members in the Southern Wisconsin, Northern Illinois areas. All I need is enough notice to plan on a longer trip. All any of you need to do is drop me a PM!
    I am a Veteran, I am a Husband, Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather.
    I was labeled a Deplorable, now I'm a Nationalist rather than a Globalist! As a USA Veteran I will proudly wear that to protect our Nation!
    When they can figure out how to legislate Morality and Conscience I will consider talking more gun laws.

Join the fun!

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    35870 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1954 View Post
    As I have mentioned before I would be more than interested with meeting up with any of the members in the Southern Wisconsin, Northern Illinois areas. All I need is enough notice to plan on a longer trip. All any of you need to do is drop me a PM!
    That's also the purpose of this thread. If you are planning a visit to shoot at McMiller, On-Target, Sycamore, etc...Post up the date and time and others can meet up.
    Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power, and jealousy will instantly inspire the inclination, to resist the execution of a law which appears to them unjust and oppressive. - Noah Webster

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3484 times
    I'm game for a meet up in southern/central Florida. I live in the Fort Myers/Cape Coral area...
    Fishinkeylargo likes this.
    Let slip the dogs of War...
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    I am game for Jacksonville, FL area!
    Czechbikr likes this.
    *** Positive emotions are worth every penny!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links