- Name one firearms company who has been around as long or longer than Taurus who has never had a lawsuit filed against them.
- Name other firearms companies who offer Lifetime Warranties as extensive as Taurus does.
- Name other firearms companies outside of the US with a faster turnover rate.
- Name other firearms companies outside of the US who are always stocked with replacement parts.
- Name other firearms companies with similar pricing to Taurus who offer higher quality firearms.
- Name other firearms companies who do all of the above better than Taurus.
If you can't already see what I'm getting at here, then allow me to explain... For all that Taurus is offering, there are going to be drawbacks, otherwise they couldn't possibly maintain profitability and would have to close up shop. Taurus firearms are moderately priced, manufactured outside of the US for the most part, and offer a basically Unlimited Lifetime Warranty. So I honestly don't know what more folks are expecting from Taurus, but for what they are offering, I think they're doing a pretty good job, especially when you consider that there are other firearms companies out there who charge far more than Taurus does, yet have had an equal if not higher number of recalls on their firearms in recent years, their warranty is inferior, parts availability is equal if not worse, and are still widely acknowledged as being a top-notch firearms company who offers high quality firearms at competitive prices. *coughWALTHERcough*