Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Terry McAuliffe: 'We Lose 93 Million Americans A Day to Gun Violence'

4K views 82 replies 50 participants last post by  olfarhors 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Did you know that 90% of statistics are made up on the spot? Actually, I made up the 90% part.

#6 ·
My entire family got a good laugh from this one.

My 11 year old daughter's quoted Jim Gaffigan right away. From Mr. Universe McDonald's segment:

"No one admits to going to McDonald’s. They sells six billion hamburgers a day. There’s only 300 million people in this country. I am not a calculus teacher, but I think everyone is lying."​

#20 ·
This isn't political, please don't make it so, this is just a interesting mistake. (at least I hope it is, I have an appointment next week) :sarcasm:

Watch the reaction of the cop behind the governor around the one minute mark :lol:
I was actually watching that live, and caught the mistake before the reporter called him on it; rewound it once to make sure I heard it right... idiot was in too great a hurry to make his agenda-driven plea, and promptly inserted his Buster Browns into his primary facial orifice.

#12 ·
OK, I just went to Geico and saved 15% on life insurance specifically designed to ward off evil death predictions by goofy governors . . .

#15 ·
Someone in the media gaggle called him on it.

Probably made the others mad -- they had to scribble out their best quote of the day.

#19 ·
Damn !!
Now you guys tell me this was a mistake.
and right after I ordered all them reloading supplies to try to meet demand!----:bang:

Attachments

#18 ·
Just another Democrapic politician spouting the Party Line. While he's now a national laughingstock, Bloomberg will give his re-election campaign a few millions, as a reward for his lie. THIS is a state governor who didn't even have the intelligence to think "93 million/day? That's a LOT of people. Even in country of 330 million."

It appears that the Left, and the Democrats, have taken leave of their senses. They feel empowered to utter anything, and expect the citizens to swallow it whole. Just like they do. :loco::loco:

#71 ·
Just another Democrapic politician spouting the Party Line. While he's now a national laughingstock, Bloomberg will give his re-election campaign a few millions, as a reward for his lie. THIS is a state governor who didn't even have the intelligence to think "93 million/day? That's a LOT of people. Even in country of 330 million."

It appears that the Left, and the Democrats, have taken leave of their senses. They feel empowered to utter anything, and expect the citizens to swallow it whole. Just like they do. :loco::loco:
He cant be reelected VA has a 1 term limit on Governors

Reactions: pegasus
#23 ·
I have plans for next week, wonder if I renounce my citizenship will it spare me? :D

#30 ·
Some anti-gun person made a speech a couple years ago and made a statement that banning guns would
save X number of lives per year.

Someone on their toes in the audience caught the number and asked him if he meant it would prevent
all murders. He said no just the number he stated. Well, that was the FBI's number for all murders, period,
the previous year.

It doesn't have to be true, just has to have impact.

All the Best,
D. White

Reactions: 2111USMC and 230JHP
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.