Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Have you purchased anything gun related in the last forty eight hours?

556K views 8K replies 544 participants last post by  Smokewagon 
#1 ·
I bought a pair of Hogue Grips for Taurus 65 & 66 .357 Magnums today.:D

#2 ·
I bought a spring kit for my dad's Sig P226. It's not returning the trigger to firing position like it should, and I thought I'd give it a try before sending it back to Sig.

#5 ·
Yesterday I put my name on "Notify when in Stock" lists at about 40 different places. Not really a purchase, but an extreme desire to.

#7 ·
Only thing I have bought gun related in the last few years is some grips [Hogue 80010] for Mama Fish and her GP100......
She doesn't like them, likes the finger groove Hogues that came on it, and they came yesterday.
Although we have slowed down shooting lately, we still fire several hundred rounds a week each, but I can't think of anything
we need to purchase....with one exception....a Ruger 77/327............

#2,270 ·
RL-7 is one of my favorite powders for the 45/70 and should work equally as well in your .458 SOCOM.

#9 ·
Scope mount adapter for the Mosin, 380 auto brass, an ammo can and oh yea, a Mossberg 535 12 ga.

#10 ·
didn't buy them today but they got delivered today, some plastic cam lock buckles and cotton webbing to make up a custom sling for my new .300 AAC pistol. Shot for years in competition using GI cotton slings instead of the insanely expensive and complex leather ones and never felt "underslung", Instead I enjoyed a relaxed prep period watching other competitors struggle to strap in.

#17 ·
New Grips for a Raven MP-25. If you expand it to 96 hours I can add about five more things.

#19 ·
Bought a cross slide drill press vise for a Glock ghost gun. Still waiting the 80% kits to be in stock.

Reactions: RAEIndustries
#21 ·
Sightmark Wolverine 1x23 red dot.

Camera accessory Cameras & optics Optical instrument Video camera Photography

Elftmann Tactical ambi speed safety.

Auto part Electronic device