Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Have you purchased anything gun related in the last forty eight hours?

558K views 8K replies 545 participants last post by  MnF 
#1 ·
I bought a pair of Hogue Grips for Taurus 65 & 66 .357 Magnums today.:D

#7,085 ·
On ebay, I have bought a used-but-nice 3 inch barrel for my Rossi 351, which came with a 2 inch barrel. I like the 3 inch barrel better, but not sure if and when I will get around to changing the 2 inch barrel out.

I also purchased a Outbags USA Kydex IWB Holster for my 9mm Taurus 24/7 Pro and a Serpa Style OWB Holster for my late production pre-G2 PT111 Millennium Pro.

#7,088 ·
Couple of weeks ago I stumbled on an amazon listing for a Mantis x10 elite. There was no price listed but there was a button for 'see other buying options'. When I clicked it there was only one option for a used but in working condition return. Anybody with google can figure out that the Mantix x10 elite retails for $250 new. The price they had on the unit listed was $10. It took almost a month to get here, but it was worth the wait. It works perfectly and has all the stuff it's supposed to come with brand new. After playing with it for a couple days, I can feel the difference in my trigger pull and see it getting better. I've only used it dry fire, but I'll hopefully try it live fire soon enough. Maybe a more thorough review is in order when I have time.
Automotive tire Rectangle Bumper Font Automotive exterior
Composite material Engineering Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

#7,089 ·
They keep feeding my addiction! I found and ordered a NIB Savage 111DOA XP in 7mm Rem Mag for under $400. It comes with an inexpensive Bushnel Trophy DOA scope and Weaver Grand Slam rings and base. As far as I know it's a discontinued version of their 110 rifles. Too good of a deal for me to pass. Besides I don't have a 7mm Rem. Mag.

Reactions: jwc007
#7,098 ·
Went to Harbor Freight and picked up a plastic tool box and some small parts organizers to finally get all of my gun cleaning gear and tools in one kit. I'd done something like this recently for my wife to make-up her own cleaning kit, though on a bit smaller scale since she's only into .22s right now.

#7,106 ·
Good move, most of my striker fired pistols now wear Talon grips. I even bought some extra grip material and just cut an appropriate sized piece to wrap around the grips of my smaller handguns such as my Ruger LCP or LCP Max.

Reactions: Grumpy
#7,114 ·
It just so happens I did buy something today, a magazine for my Walther PK380. Every now and then I had been looking for a second magazine for this pistol, something that should have come with it, and I finally came across one.

Reactions: flgolfer29