Have you purchased anything gun related in the last forty eight hours? - Page 464
Page 464 of 481 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4802
Like Tree9418Likes

Thread: Have you purchased anything gun related in the last forty eight hours?

Supporting Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    14517 times
    Received my Lee Deluxe Perfect Powder Measure and a set of Quick Change Drums, yesterday, and spent today testing. So far they have lived up to their name.

Perfect!

Why did it take me so long?

darbo, BigBlue and olfarhors like this.

Make America Great Again - Remove all the warning labels!
    I shoot to support my reloading habit
    Only when your house is on fire, will you have too much ammo!
    Psalms 144:1
    Never go into a fight with less ammo than you can carry - W Ward
    Lubbock 15 Sand Lake 15 & 16 Rapid City 15 - 19

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    29180 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    Interesting quote, well sub article, from the most recent American Handgunner magazine regarding revolvers and getting into revolvers as a new revolver person.
    Attachment 461921

See the yellow bracketed paragraph near the bottom.
    Look again. A 20 year old Buick LeSabre with 55,000 miles and a 2019 Subaru Outback both with automatic transmissions, heated leather seats and no brush scratches or cracks in their windshields. I'm guessing I'm not fitting their perception of revolver owners.
    NRA-Patriot Endowment Life Member-Benefactor Level
    GOA-Life Member
    SAF-Member
    Deplorable-Life Member
    DADDD Member-Dads Against Daughters Dating Democrats

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't." -- Ben Franklin

“Better to fight for something than live for nothing."-- George S. Patton

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” — George Orwell

Member #
    Liked
    5913 times
    In the last two weeks I picked up two 13 round Mec-Gar 226 magazines, with color matched sleeves for the 140G2. Also bought a new Tactical Scorpion leather IWB holster, and today i picked up some Winchester Silvertip 155 gr. JHP's to fill up all the mags. Just hated having to drive to Ohio just to get ammo.
    BigBlue and darbo like this.
    "I am a better American today because of Barack Obama. Hear it loud, hear it clearly. I am a better American today because of Barack Obama. I know what my country has done, both good and bad. I have a deep appreciation of what this country is and what the American people are capable of. This is not a setback. This is a challenge and believe me, the American people are up to the challenge,...." -Glenn Beck

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47650 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
    Found some 38 special at Academy and bought 5 boxes.
    Hoarder! Glad you found some.
    darbo likes this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    3860 times
    Well, in the last few weeks I've bought a Taurus 605 revolver, a Smith & Wesson 642 revolver, and the new Smith & Wesson 9mm Shield EZ semi-auto.

I just picked up the Shield today at Bass Pro Shops (they had a $100 off sale) and went straight to the range. It is a lot easier to load the magazines and rack the slide...ought to be the way things are done, especially putting little gripping winglets on the end of the slide.

Both S&W guns will go to my daughter so that she can look minimally good at the (ahem) Frisco Gun Club. I wasn't going to buy her a Chiappa. But that rainbow-hued Chiappa did look pretty.
    Last edited by Ralph_Kirk; 05-14-2020 at 03:40 PM.
    "Failure requires maximum effort. If you didn't give it 100%, you didn't fail...you quit."
    "When calling for air support, never give them your own coordinates." -- Major Swain US Army
    "You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity" -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never frighten a man smaller than you; he'll kill you." -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance" -- Sam Johnson

Member #
    Liked
    20541 times
    I received a few goodies today. Hornady curved over all length gauge, Hornady bullet comparator kit, Hornady headspace gauge bushings, 308 cartridge gauge and lastly another Pmag 25. Oh and a couple pins for the depriming die!
    HappyTom and BigBlue like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3860 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    Hoarder! Glad you found some.
    Well, I'd just bought a couple of revolvers a few weeks ago, and then discovered there was almost no .38 ammo to be found. I've ordered a good amount of it from both Bass and Cabela, and both of them keep delaying shipment.
    Fishinkeylargo and HappyTom like this.
    "Failure requires maximum effort. If you didn't give it 100%, you didn't fail...you quit."
    "When calling for air support, never give them your own coordinates." -- Major Swain US Army
    "You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity" -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never frighten a man smaller than you; he'll kill you." -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance" -- Sam Johnson

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Ordered a Raging Bull 444SS6 -- does that count?
    darbo, BigBlue and tda271 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1482 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
    Well, I'd just bought a couple of revolvers a few weeks ago, and then discovered there was almost no .38 ammo to be found. I've ordered a good amount of it from both Bass and Cabela, and both of them keep delaying shipment.
    I'm sending you a private message that may help you.
    RYRYRYRY
    "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country"

Member #
    Liked
    459 times
    Found a nearly new OEM High Standard magazine for my Victor 107. Pricey but had to have it! Picked up some powder, primers, and Hornady XTPs for .44 and .357. Still looking for 2400.
    Last edited by jdavis; 05-15-2020 at 06:08 AM.
    HappyTom likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links