Have you purchased anything gun related in the last forty eight hours? - Page 334
Page 334 of 354 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3537
Like Tree6466Likes

Thread: Have you purchased anything gun related in the last forty eight hours?

Member #
    Liked
    10340 times
    Check out the Strike Industries Enhanced Dust Covers. They snap in place and you can adjust the fit.
    MisterNoisy likes this.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    1313 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWolf70 View Post
    Check out the Strike Industries Enhanced Dust Covers. They snap in place and you can adjust the fit.
    I dig them, ya. Might do that later, but the upper receiver came assembled, so if I do pick one up, it'll be when I order other parts.
    GreenWolf70 likes this.
    'Character is who you are in the dark'

'The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.'

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    529 times
    My local gun store is having a "Grand Re-Opening" sale this weekend. I stopped in to check out their offerings and picked up a case of Winchester Service Grade 9mm 115-grain FMJ ammunition and two 40-round boxes of Tula 7.62x39 122-grain FMJ. The Winchester 9mm 115-gr Service Grade ammunition is going for $7.49 per box.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26340 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osbornk View Post
    Bought a new Taurus 856 snubby today. I found it was finished nicely, has a nice double action trigger and it shoots well. It is the 5th Taurus I have had and I still have four.
    Congrats on your new revolver, I was just looking at them today. I've been trying not to buy any more guns right now as I just bought a new car, but there are some really good buys to be had on the 856 right now.
    NRA-Patriot Endowment Life Member-Benefactor Level
    GOA-Life Member
    SAF-Member
    Deplorable-Life Member

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't." -- Ben Franklin

“Better to fight for something than live for nothing."-- George S. Patton

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” – George Orwell

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18774 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNoisy View Post
    So I couldn't let a stripped lower just sit there without all the parts to make it into a complete rifle, so another AR is in the works now.

Ballistic Advantage .223 Wylde 16" Premium Series Hanson profile middy barrel
    Aero Precision upper receiver
    Diamondhead USA 13.5" VRS-T M-LOK handguard
    AIM Surplus NiB Exo BCG
    Strike Industries Enhanced LPK
    Rise Armament RA-140 trigger (straight bow)
    DSA nickel Teflon buffer assembly
    DSA nickel Teflon charging handle
    Aero Precision gas tube
    Faxon Firearms Flame flash hider
    Strike Industries Viper Mod 1 stock (this may change, since it's pretty loose on the buffer tube)
    Magpul K2 pistol grip

Still waiting on a few parts (Optics Planet being slow as usual), but the upper is done at least. Going to use the tritium BUIS I ordered a little while ago for now while I figure out an optics solution:

Was wandering what a Harry Potter’s wizard wand was made of
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26340 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    Was wandering what a Harry Potter’s wizard wand was made of
    Harry Potter's wand was 11" long, made of holly, and possessed a phoenix feather core.
    NRA-Patriot Endowment Life Member-Benefactor Level
    GOA-Life Member
    SAF-Member
    Deplorable-Life Member

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't." -- Ben Franklin

“Better to fight for something than live for nothing."-- George S. Patton

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” – George Orwell

Member #
    Liked
    10340 times
    It also used blue tracers, if I remember.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    47386 times
    There's an unwritten law that states: If you find a misplaced detent or spring from your last build, you must build another. It is how A/R life is created.
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    10340 times
    I think my ARs reproduce in the closet. Every time I take them out and count them, I find I have one more than I thought, so I quit counting them. Now my Glock clones are doing the same thing.

I sweep, instead of vacuuming, simply because I have so many lost springs and detents. When I find them they go into the parts box because every build I seem to lose at least one, and nothing is worse than waiting for a small part to come in to finish a build because you lost one.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1488 times
    New RSA backup for my FNS9C which may or may not be discontinued.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links