Have you purchased anything gun related in the last forty eight hours? - Page 101
Page 101 of 383 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3824
Like Tree7178Likes

Thread: Have you purchased anything gun related in the last forty eight hours?

Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Got two used magazines for my Llama IX-A in the mail today. Bought them from eBay for about $22 for both. They are Llama brand and not the standard Colt .45
    Czechbikr likes this.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26866 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oso View Post
    I ordered a custom 1911 frame (government), should have it in 4-5 weeks. You know your addiction is bad when buying and accurizing 1911's isn't enough that you have to do a full custom build.
    Who did you order it from? That would be a great project.
    NRA-Patriot Endowment Life Member-Benefactor Level
    GOA-Life Member
    SAF-Member
    Deplorable-Life Member

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't." -- Ben Franklin

“Better to fight for something than live for nothing."-- George S. Patton

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” – George Orwell

oso
    Member #
    Liked
    1497 times
    Jem Guns LLC their frames are supposed to be very good quality and to Colt specs where all the holes are in the right places, feed ramp is cut at right angle and depth. They come highly recommended from the top 1911 pistolsmiths. They offer a good selection of front strap options that match their mainspring housings. This whole build will be gunsmith fit, everything oversized.
    BigBlue likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    18385 times
    Bought a Mossberg Shockwave 20 gauge and 3 ar lowers receivers from Palmetto State

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Obama: AK-47s are for soldiers.
    Arwine: MAK-90s are for civilians.

This world would be a much better place if people would mind their own business.
    -Me

Super Moderator

Member #
    The end of the road between Sodom and Gomorrah Texas
    Liked
    31059 times
    I finally got my tube of Bore Butter.
    Yissnakk and BigBlue like this.
    Taurus M85UL Rossi Sportsman .22
    Taurus M66 3" blue Rossi 3"M68
    Taurus M66 4" Nickel Rossi Carbine in .357 Mag
    Taurus 605 Poly Protector
    Taurus PT 145
    Taurus TH9c

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20003 times
    <Hnnt um> throat clearing. <cough><cough>

Well, had a little free time at lunch and went browsing at my two most local LGSs. At the first one I saw and gandled (took a gander/peek + handled) my First CZ. It was a (?74B?) model in 9mm. Felt a tad large for a 9mm but solid. Not a bad price - low $600s - but, it still just felt kinda bulky for a 9mm. The guy behind the desk said that was the First CZ they ever ordered because everyone was going on and on about how well made the CZ is; yet this pistol still sits on display after 4-5 weeks display.

They had only one 10mm and that was a full length SigSauer 1911; price tag was well over $1200 though!

Went to the other store. Really looking for that Ruger 1911 10mm but they didn’t have one in. Could order one ~ low $700s. Then . . . . . . .IT happened. I saw a work of art. Calling my name. Set fire 🔥 to that money I was carrying around in my pocket.

A “U” series 1911 from Sig. Sig’s interpretation of an Officer’s model 1911.
    45 ACP 7+1.
    Two tone.
    3.3” barrel
    Stainless Steel.
    2 SS 7 round magazines.
    Mid $800s.

Not wishing to return home with my clothes afire or risk 2nd and 3rd degree burns I bought it on the spot and put out the fire. Eh, wallet a little scorched but everything else is OK.

Will post it up in Other Handguns section this evening.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Super Moderator

Member #
    The end of the road between Sodom and Gomorrah Texas
    Liked
    31059 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post

Well, had a little free time at lunch and went browsing at my two most local LGSs. At the first one I saw and gandled (took a gander/peek + handled) my First CZ. It was a (?74B?) model in 9mm. Felt a tad large for a 9mm but solid. Not a bad price - low $600s - but, it still just felt kinda bulky for a 9mm. The guy behind the desk said that was the First CZ they ever ordered because everyone was going on and on about how well made the CZ is; yet this pistol still sits on display after 4-5 weeks display.

They had only one 10mm and that was a full length SigSauer 1911; price tag was well over $1200 though!

Went to the other store. Really looking for that Ruger 1911 10mm but they didn’t have one in. Could order one ~ low $700s. Then . . . . . . .IT happened. I saw a work of art. Calling my name. Set fire  to that money I was carrying around in my pocket.

45 ACP 7+1.
    Two tone.
    3.3” barrel
    Stainless Steel.
    2 SS 7 round magazines.
    Mid $800s.

Not wishing to return home with my clothes afire or risk 2nd and 3rd degree burns I bought it on the spot and put out the fire. Eh, wallet a little scorched but everything else is OK.

I would imagine your wallet is a lot thinner, now. Congrats.
    Yissnakk and daytonaredeye like this.
    Taurus M85UL Rossi Sportsman .22
    Taurus M66 3" blue Rossi 3"M68
    Taurus M66 4" Nickel Rossi Carbine in .357 Mag
    Taurus 605 Poly Protector
    Taurus PT 145
    Taurus TH9c

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7600 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post

Went to the other store. Really looking for that Ruger 1911 10mm but they didn’t have one in. Could order one ~ low $700s. Then . . . . . . .IT happened. I saw a work of art. Calling my name. Set fire  to that money I was carrying around in my pocket.

45 ACP 7+1.
    Two tone.
    3.3” barrel
    Stainless Steel.
    2 SS 7 round magazines.
    Mid $800s.

Can't wait to live vicariously through your efforts! Congrats!
    "To anger Conservatives, lie to them. To anger liberal, tell them the truth."
    -Fine! I said it! You happy, Troll!
    ...Snopes provides no evidence to the contrary

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7600 times
    I...uh, lost out on my bid at GB for yet another 300 Blackout upper and decided to just toss caution to the wind and order what I wanted.

I'd been filling my shopping carts at various places with the desired items but lo and behold! When I popped in at Primary Arms, my 10.5" Nitride, salt bathed, hand massaged Kobe Beef Barrel was suddenly sold out! This led me on a frantic hunt for a similarly priced barrel...which then took me to an interesting corner of the internet...Two Tactical. (I don't know if that crosses the line for the forum rules or not, so better safe than sorry!). They have a great reseller rating and their "About Us" page is entitled so they can't be that bad, right?

So the tally today was a Melonite 1/8 twist 10.5" mid-profile barrel, 12" slanted M-Lok handguard, Charging handle, stripped Anderson Upper, and an upper parts kit.
    Last edited by rodfair; 02-02-2018 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Part of it certainly is against rule
    "To anger Conservatives, lie to them. To anger liberal, tell them the truth."
    -Fine! I said it! You happy, Troll!
    ...Snopes provides no evidence to the contrary

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16653 times
    Bought two more MFT mags for 300Blk. I use the optional red base plates to differentiate them from 223/5.56. I also picked up another 40 rounds of Tula hollow point for my AK.
    Yissnakk likes this.
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

When Democracy turns to Tyranny

I still plan to vote.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links