Texas Taurus Eat, Meet, Shoot, and Greet - Page 13
Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Like Tree1675Likes

Thread: Texas Taurus Eat, Meet, Shoot, and Greet

Member #
    Liked
    17645 times
    At this point it's looking like the ol' Wolf and Traveler are going to be MIA this year. Not completely out of the realm of possibility but it's highly unlikely.

Dammit

Ok guys, very funny, bring back the Constitution now...

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." -- Thomas Edison

"Ignorance and arrogance are a lethal combination. Nowhere do we see that more clearly among writers and performers who pontificate as historians when they know nothing about history." -- Victor Davis Hanson

"It's your life, rise up and live it" -- Terry Goodkind

Member #
    Liked
    41860 times
    well damn

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1477 View Post
    At this point it's looking like the ol' Wolf and Traveler are going to be MIA this year. Not completely out of the realm of possibility but it's highly unlikely.

Dammit

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    18505 times

Dammit
    It's still early.
    TexasAviator and Lmstncwby like this.

Obama: AK-47s are for soldiers.
    Arwine: MAK-90s are for civilians.

This world would be a much better place if people would mind their own business.
    -Me

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1718 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    Only thing that stinks is car rental, to get a good rate I have to pay now and loose out $100.00 if I cancel. Still not 100% sure I can get the time off from work.
    Idea: Connect with a member who is coming from Dallas by car, and arrange for them to pick you up from the airport and take you out to Sand Lake, then back to the airport when done. Give them some money for gas and their service. Then, you only have to pay if you actually do make it out there.
    PurpleHouse and Lmstncwby like this.
    PT140 | TCP738 | PT809 | M405 | PT840 | PT609 | PT845 | M65 | PT1911 |
    PT24/7 Pro C DS .45 | PT24/7 Pro OSS DS .40 | PT24/7 Pro DS .40 | PT24/7 Pro C DS .40
    Sand Lake 2015 | 2016 | 2017 [pending]

Member #
    Liked
    9194 times

Dammit
    Well, poop.

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
    ~George Washington

Taurus M85 .38 Special
    Taurus PT-22PLY
    Taurus 738 TCP
    Bersa Thunder Combat .380

Member #
    Liked
    35259 times

Dammit
    That ain't good!
    Cariwine and Wolf1477 like this.
    "Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem" (I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery) Thomas Jefferson in a letter to James Madison

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

"If everyone is thinking alike then someone isn't thinking!" General Patton

"If we waited for Washington to tell us when to plant, we should soon want bread." Thomas Jefferson

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Between the Trinity and Brazos Rivers in the real Lonesome Dove.
    Liked
    9058 times

Dammit
    That's a shame! We will miss seeing you again!
    Wolf1477 likes this.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." - Edmund Burke

Sand Lake 2014 TA Gathering
    Sand Lake 2016 TA Gathering
    Rapid City 2016 TA Gathering

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47058 times
    Okay I have a hotel reservation, and plane tickets that I can cancel without penalty.

I found a couple of options on car rentals that can be cancelled without penalty but the rate is higher, may do that and then try to snag a deal after I can confirm I can make the trip then cancel the more expensive one.

Tex did you see the post asking about the machine gun? Any chance it will be there?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    41860 times
    I need PH to reach out to Bert

Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    Okay I have a hotel reservation, and plane tickets that I can cancel without penalty.

I found a couple of options on car rentals that can be cancelled without penalty but the rate is higher, may do that and then try to snag a deal after I can confirm I can make the trip then cancel the more expensive one.

Tex did you see the post asking about the machine gun? Any chance it will be there?

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    18505 times
    Staying at the Quality Inn this year. Reserved and ready to go. Now I need to see what guns I will be bringing.

Obama: AK-47s are for soldiers.
    Arwine: MAK-90s are for civilians.

This world would be a much better place if people would mind their own business.
    -Me

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links