Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Man Shoots Would be Thugs in his Garage

2K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  Falstaff 
#1 ·
This happened in Brazil. A guy pulls his car into the garage and some hoodlum's follow him in...they didn't stay long.

#5 ·
Nice garage floor, hope he didn't get too much blood on it. I think this does show how active someone can still be after getting a non stopping hit after being shot, if indeed he was hit.

Reactions: Falstaff
#6 ·
Now thats how you do it. Being Brazil, I wonder if he had a Taurus?

#10 ·
Brazil??
Now I have to worry about bad guys in Brazil too??
I have enough trouble remembering when to take out the trash.
Can someone please make a list of all the bad guys doing bad stuff and just email it to me once a week please?
Now I guess I am going to have to cancel my trip to Brazil. <<sigh>>

#18 ·
My wife showed me this video when I got home from work. She said "That's why I'm
glad I carry a gun now." She pointed out that chasing the bad guys and firing at them
while they are fleeing would get someone in trouble in North Carolina. Otherwise, it
was a good example of how and when to use deadly force.

#20 ·
Always stay alert.

Reactions: Falstaff
#21 ·
This shoot shows you that a 6 shot pistol is quite adequate because the perp turned and ran after the first shot. He lost all interest in highjacking the man's car or stealing his wallet. A gut shot will do that to you every time. The second perp ran before he even got into the garage door.

#24 ·
Some said it was Venezuela, some had said this was an officer that was getting robbed/shot. The bad guy actually fired the first shot into the car it seems (and missed the driver at least), then is still squeezing off random shots after he takes a couple hits.

#26 ·
Excellent situational awareness on the part of the driver. He had to have seen this forming in his rear view mirror as his reaction time was instantaneous!

BTW, my garage floor looks nothing like his and he needs to speed up his garage door open/close speed. Mine takes 5 seconds to open and 3 seconds to close.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.