Super belt! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Super belt!

Member #
    Liked
    483 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rog313 View Post
    OK, another question on belts, how do you get the leather on leather squeak to stop? I wear an OWB holster and mag carrier, and rubbing on my new belt results in a loud "squeak" that's driving me crazy! Well, more so that I already am. Any ideas or solutions?
    I have heard that putting a bit of talcum powder where the two pieces of leather make contact will help that. I never did that with mine, and it did significantly decrease over time. But, it does still squeak occasionally, mostly when sitting down/standing up -- basically never while walking.

Member #
    Liked
    35933 times
    I have used an Aker Concealed Carry belt every day for about 5 years. Most days my carry is either a 1911 or a 24/7 OSS .45.
    It is finally showing some signs of wear around the holes, but is still stiff and does not allow the gun to pull away from my hip.
    It's gone up $2.50 since I bought mine(!) and now runs $57.50.
    Two layers of leather and a polymer insert.

http://akerleather.com/off-duty-belt...y-gunbelt.html

They also make an 1½" belt.
    PCS01 likes this.
    Keeper of The Pledge

GCS d? s+: a+++ C++ UL++++ P+ L++ E W++ N++ o+ K- w
    O M-- V-- PS+++ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t 5++ X- R+ tv+ b++++ DI++++ D+
    G-- e+++ h---- r+++ y+++ PL++++

∀xx ∃xy | xx∇xy > 0

If the Russians hacked Clinton's email then she is guilty of a felony for exposing classified information to a hostile government.

Member #
    Liked
    5095 times
    yall talking $50+ belts and im sitting here wearing my $12 Dickies work belt.

Creek

Dickies Men's Genuine Leather Work Belt with Stictching Detail - Walmart.com
    Wino and gunnerk19 like this.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" - Benjamin Franklin

"Stupid people shouldn't breed or own guns; unfortuantely they do both..." - ​MOONDAWG

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    9404 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CreekFisher View Post

Creek

................and I'm wearing my $20 DeSantis E25 Econo Gun Belt........................only available in black..........................it's the male version of "the little black dress" !! LOL
    (1) PT709 SS; (1) PT709FS; PT740 SS; PT140B Mil G2 Rec'd. 2/16/16; PT140 SS G2 Rec'd 9/14/16; PT111 SS Mil Pro Repaired Rec'd. 9/9/16
    PT24/7 PRO DS SS 9mm; PT24/7 Blk. CA .40S&W; PT24/7 PRO LS DS SS .40S&W; Remington R51 G2 9MM
    PT92B-AF; PT92-AFS Tu-Tone; PT99B-AF; PT99-AFS; (2) PT100AFS; TRACKER M992B - 6.5" ;.M992SS - 4" .22LR/.22Mag; M17SS - 6.5" .17HMR
    S&W SD9VE SS; Sigma SW9VE SS; SD40VE SS; Sigma SW40VE SS; M&P40C Blk. SS; (1)TISAS Zigana Sport Two-Tone and (1) all Black; Texas CHL

Member #
    Liked
    35933 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CreekFisher View Post

Creek

Yeah, you're the one we're talking to. Get yourself a real gunbelt. It makes a huge difference.
    CreekFisher likes this.
    Keeper of The Pledge

GCS d? s+: a+++ C++ UL++++ P+ L++ E W++ N++ o+ K- w
    O M-- V-- PS+++ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t 5++ X- R+ tv+ b++++ DI++++ D+
    G-- e+++ h---- r+++ y+++ PL++++

∀xx ∃xy | xx∇xy > 0

If the Russians hacked Clinton's email then she is guilty of a felony for exposing classified information to a hostile government.

Member #
    Liked
    5095 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MadKaw View Post
    Yeah, you're the one we're talking to. Get yourself a real gunbelt. It makes a huge difference.
    My belt is fine so far. It just has to hold up my pt140. Im sure if i had a steel frame or full sized pistol, a "real belt" would be helpful.

Creek
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" - Benjamin Franklin

"Stupid people shouldn't breed or own guns; unfortuantely they do both..." - ​MOONDAWG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links