Thugs use daughter as shield. Dad shoots them anyway.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Thugs use daughter as shield. Dad shoots them anyway.

Member #
    Liked
    2826 times

Thugs use daughter as shield. Dad shoots them anyway.

Did we miss this?

Two Men Use Girl As Human Shield ? Until Her Father Guns Them Down

The girl’s father and mother witnessed the abduction, and both retrieved their guns. When McClinton and Johnson entered, the father fired several shots, hitting both men. The girl’s mother fired one shot but missed.
    Go dad! Have one hell of a fathers day party.

Johnson died at the scene. McClinton was wounded but was able to scramble off. He had his brother take him to the hospital.
    Dad takes out the trash.

Supporting Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    7488 times
    Nice shootin Tex!
    There are "four boxes" that can be employed to resist the downfall of America, the ballot box, the soap box, the jury box and, lastly, the ammo box.

Member #
    Liked
    9659 times
    It is a sad this sort of thing happens but I am glad they were prepared. Makes you think twice about what home invasion scenario you may one day face. Be prepared for anything. I hope the family's emotional recovery is quick.
    ncfarmer, ICUKev, mingaa and 3 others like this.

I choose the gun as the instrument of peace. When peace no longer seeks me I become the instrument.

Sand Lake 2014 / 2015

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    41800 times
    Great shooting

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    24931 times
    They chose poorly in their quest for victims.

I wish they would do pictures, you know, like the hunter holding his weapon on one knee beside the BG.

I can hear the announcer on the news. "John stopped this home invader at 8 yards with two shots from a Taurus PT1911 loaded with 230 grain Golden Saber rounds. This criminal has been in and out of the system with multiple felony charges dating back 8 years. His crime spree is over. Good shootin' John!"

Too much?
    Wolf1477, Atlee, tazelmo and 13 others like this.

MOLON LABE
    "Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace." ~James Madison

Member #
    Liked
    8750 times
    I'm glad things turned out well for them all, thankfully.

Luckily the mother and father were able to do something about said situation.

All I've got to say is Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Official Video) - YouTube

Member #
    Liked
    141 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RScottie View Post

I wish they would do pictures, you know, like the hunter holding his weapon on one knee beside the BG.

I can hear the announcer on the news. "John stopped this home invader at 8 yards with two shots from a Taurus PT1911 loaded with 230 grain Golden Saber rounds. This criminal has been in and out of the system with multiple felony charges dating back 8 years. His crime spree is over. Good shootin' John!"

Too much?
    Nah, just about right.

And yes, I would subscribe to that news feed!
    PT-140
    PT-1911 .38 Super
    "Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you're right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth." - Gandhi

Member #
    Liked
    13428 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RScottie View Post

Too much?
    This sounds like a good idea to me. Lets start a network for the shooters and see how many crimes this stops. AAA+++
    Future WVU Medical School Alumni..Later then sooner, I hope, Date unknown...
    Trump Wins Big.... MR. Trump is now the President of the United States Of America.
    Due to the shortage of Ammo, I will no longer fire warning shots!
    Proud member of the NRA
    I will not comply to government scams.

Member #
    Liked
    2835 times
    Very brave parents to be shooting in the direction of their daughter and hit the bad guys. Very stressful situation.
    Ebha and treg like this.
    I am the nicest guy on earth, Just ask me.
    Sand Lake 2014, 2015
    Wisconsin 2014, 2015, 2017
    Rapid City 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
    Non Illigitimus Carborundum

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46624 times
    Glad it all worked out for the family. Hope there is no long term mental trauma for the family. Sounds like dad kept a cool head and let his training/practice take over.

I wonder how many could have taken the shot with a family member being used as a shield?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links