Product Registration/Customer Service Contact
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigC

Thread: Product Registration/Customer Service Contact

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Product Registration/Customer Service Contact

Recently purchased a Model 66 (matte stainless, 4" barrel). The serial number verification on their website did not recognize the number shown on the gun and on their box label. After calling their customer service phone number, was put on hold and could not connect with a real human. This has gone on for a week. Has anyone here had any similar problems recently?
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Member #
    Liked
    2287 times
    I picked up a PT140 G2 a couple of years ago from Academy.

The box says it's a PT111 G2
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.
    Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the snake, The snake didn't have a leg to stand on.

Opportunity may knock ounce, but temptation leans on the doorbell.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3209 times
    I've never been on hold with C.S. for more than a few minutes. However, I suggest using the online chat feature on the taurususa web site. That usually gets connected within a minute for me (within normal business hours).

As far as I know, Taurus does not have any kind of product registration. I've found that most newer guns (within a couple of years) don't turn up on the serial number lookup on their web site. I'm guessing it takes the production numbers a long time to come up from Brazil on boat. They must not have Internet access down there, or their modem is still running at 300 Baud.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links