Bulk Ammunition - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Bulk Ammunition

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    20717 times
    I largely reload most all of my handgun ammunition, but I will buy bulk 9x19mm Federal Champion from Walmart.

In the past, I've gotten good deals and service from ammoman.com, but this has typically been for Rifle Ammunition such as .223/5.56, 7.62x39mm, and 7.62x51mm NATO.
    They seem to have a lot of good prices on Handgun Ammunition as well.
    Old_Sp5 likes this.
    "Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Member #
    Liked
    26882 times
    The only Bulk ammo that i buy--ever-period-until the world comes to an end is 22 Long Rifle and its either Remington Golden Bullets or Thunderbolts.
    these have proven out of all the bulk 22 ammo to be the most relaible and best priced.
    all MY centerfire ammo both pistola or rifle come from olfarhors Munitions and Bumper Chroming LLC>
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    3302 times
    I shop around online and local for best deals. I've also bought some of that remington bucket of bullets just to see and it worked in my 22lr.
    Life is full of give and take. Give thanks and take nothing for granted!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46469 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    The only Bulk ammo that i buy--ever-period-until the world comes to an end is 22 Long Rifle and its either Remington Golden Bullets or Thunderbolts.
    these have proven out of all the bulk 22 ammo to be the most relaible and best priced.
    all MY centerfire ammo both pistola or rifle come from olfarhors Munitions and Bumper Chroming LLC>
    Hows the Bumper Chroming Business doing?
    olfarhors likes this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Member #
    Liked
    26882 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    Hows the Bumper Chroming Business doing?
    actually not that well since all the car manufactures went to those black plastic thingies on the front/rear of automobiles!
    I am working on the idea now though to start producing coated chrome projectiles, I hear coated projectiles are popular now?
    I mean who amongst wouldn't want chrome bullets in our Clips?
    Fishinkeylargo likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    117 times
    i almost always buy from sg ammo....their shipping prices are about the lowest i have found.
    bobbojama likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links