• 2 Post By Car_Doc
  • 2 Post By twolfe55

Thread: Air Fryer Meatball Bake.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46227 times

Air Fryer Meatball Bake.

Almost like a noodleless Lasagna. Bought some small silicon loaf pans to make meals in the air fryer. Last night I took 8 small frozen meatballs and tossed them in the silicone loaf pan and heated them about 6 minutes in the it air fryer. They fit perfect in a single layer in the bottom of the loaf pan. Took them out and sliced them in half. Put a thin layer of sliced portobello mushrooms in the bottom of the loaf pan, layered with a mix of Italian cheeses followed by a thin layer of pasta sauce. Placed a layer of sliced in half meatballs followed by cheese and sauce. Then repeated the hole layering process with a final layer of cheese on top.

Cooked it in the air fryer for about 10 minutes at 360 and in less than 20 minutes I had a great tasting Meatball Bake.

Really liking the air fryer and the ability to start a meal and if I have to hit the road for my second job I know when the timer runs out it is going to shut off. Also retains heat well to keep food warm that sits in there for a while.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    32299 times
    I gave my wife a combination air fryer steamer for Christmas. She really loves using it, and I love the things that come out of it!
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

Member #
    Liked
    21895 times
    Try throwing in some of those new-fangled "oven-ready" noodles and you could probably pull off a lasagna. I use them for a crockpot lasagna.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Definition of clip

1: any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook
    2: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    10534 times
    Air fryers and crock pots- Gotta have 'em!
    "The large print giveth, the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits
    "If the Dawn Patrol's gotta tell you twice they're gonna do it with a shotgun..." Steely Dan
    "Actually that is a pistol in my pocket..... But I am glad to see you." coopercdrkey
    Nemo me impune lacessit ​ No one provokes me with impunity
    Florida Concealed Carry Permit

Member #
    Liked
    47439 times
    Quote Originally Posted by coopercdrkey View Post
    Air fryers and crock pots- Gotta have 'em!
    I'm with you 100% on that. I could do without a microwave, before those two items went south.
    twolfe55 and Fishinkeylargo like this.
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    1491 times
    Air fryer good for some things but being Italian would consider it sacrilege. Meat balls should always be made by hand, Must fry meatballs in olive oil cooked about half way and tossed into a pot of gravy to cook the rest of the way. Yes I said Gravy. Gravy is what is made at home and sauce is what you get at restaurants.

Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokewagon View Post
    I gave my wife a combination air fryer steamer for Christmas. She really loves using it, and I love the things that come out of it!
    My wife got me one for father's day. Those things are pretty awesome.
    twolfe55 and Fishinkeylargo like this.

Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    I love to cook and have all those new fangled gadgets sure do make things a lot simpler when cooking. I really like my instant pot as I like beans and it is great for these can go from dried beans to cooked complete in less 35 minutes and no soaking the beans.
    Fishinkeylargo and glenwolde like this.

Sponsored Links