Ohio goes beyond FDA guidance and bans Doctors from prescribing hydroxiquine for covi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Ohio goes beyond FDA guidance and bans Doctors from prescribing hydroxiquine for covi

Member #
    Liked
    7095 times
    There was a a Dr. here in Texas on the news last night. She works in one of those local emergency offices. She has treated over 400 people using hydroquinone. She says it works better than anything else she has found. Who are you suppose to believe?

Member #
    Liked
    287 times
    Quote Originally Posted by garyh View Post
    There was a a Dr. here in Texas on the news last night. She works in one of those local emergency offices. She has treated over 400 people using hydroquinone. She says it works better than anything else she has found. Who are you suppose to believe?
    Believe medical professionals who cite large, peer reviewed studies of significant populations, who have been engaged in medical science as a career path. Do not believe people who put forth unproven treatments that fit a political agenda or narrative, and in particular the subset who use lies as a weapon.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46012 times
    In 2005....Fifteen years ago, this study indicates that Chloroquine is a "potent" medication for the prevention and treatment of SARS...which is also a coronavirus...also from China.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

From the abstract:

"Results

We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

Conclusion

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds."
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1260 times
    I think I have Malaria, prescribe Hydroxiquine for Me, Doctor "sounds good to Me".
    To the gun grabbers:
    What kind of malicious intent do You have towards Me that makes You fear the fact that I may have a firearm.

Member #
    Liked
    5822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by unclenunzie View Post
    Believe medical professionals who cite large, peer reviewed studies of significant populations, who have been engaged in medical science as a career path. Do not believe people who put forth unproven treatments that fit a political agenda or narrative, and in particular the subset who use lies as a weapon.
    Yep, that worked well for people who took Vioxx, or many of the other drugs out there that passed all kinds of clinical trials. At least hydroquinone has been in use for 50 years with no real issues.
    The vaccine Fauci wants everyone to take will have maybe 6 months of trials....no thanks! Not taking it!
    Scientist, docyor,teacher, lawyer, it doesn't matter what the title is....they are all human, , all make errors, all can be biased, and all can be bought!
    Many scientists seem to have forgotten the key to proving your theory is with experiments and facts. Now they throw out a computer model that agrees with them, stomp their feet and cry that they are scientists and know things.
    Models are wrong...the ones they used on this virus were wrong, many of the climate change ones are wrong....but yeah, let's wait for the studies on some new drug too be touted that is more expensive, possibly pushed by companies or politicians with an agenda.
    If you wait and take it.....have your lawyer and will ready.

Member #
    Liked
    4099 times
    Quote Originally Posted by unclenunzie View Post
    The problem is medical professionals and medical scientists are not in total agreement about it's effectiveness or lack of it, despite what the media chooses to report. There are political agendas on both sides of the argument. One particular study that the MSM focused on to say it wasn't effective and allegedly caused more harm than doing nothing was deeply flawed from a scientific standpoint, but the scientists who were critical of the study didn't get as much media coverage as the people saying "See, this proves we were right!" Some people say it's worthless, others say it's a cure. The Doctor and medical scientist that I personally know trust don't claim either of these things. Sadly the truth most of the time on these issues usually turns out not to be one extreme or the other.

Member #
    Liked
    141 times
    If the mainstream media reporters actually saw Trump walking on water, the big headlines would say Trump can’t swim!

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Czechbikr likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links