Michigan gun owners threaten governor?
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By NotSo
  • 1 Post By jtg452
  • 1 Post By chefduane
  • 1 Post By jdavis
  • 1 Post By Ickthus
  • 2 Post By GhostHorse

Thread: Michigan gun owners threaten governor?

Member #
    Liked
    5153 times

Michigan gun owners threaten governor?

You never flash your gun to intimidate someone. You never point it at something/someone you don't intend to shoot. No warning shots. These are things no responsible gun owner does. You would be branded with the stereotype that hoplophobes attribute to us all.

Did they think their "private" Facebook group wouldn't be hacked? Holy mother of Al Gore, if it's on the Internet it's potentially available to anyone who looks for it. Without a doubt every gun forum in existence is being combed for these types of things. If you think otherwise you're only fooling yourself.

https://www.newsweek.com/michigan-cl...hitmer-1504241
    daytonaredeye and jtg452 like this.
    Whatever adjective or verb comes to mind, I am...NotSo.

One of my goals in life is to shoot more people on purpose than I do by accident. So far, so good.

Member #
    Liked
    8365 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSo View Post
    You never flash your gun to intimidate someone. You never point it at something/someone you don't intend to shoot. No warning shots. These are things no responsible gun owner does. You would be branded with the stereotype that hoplophobes attribute to us all.

Did they think their "private" Facebook group wouldn't be hacked? Holy mother of Al Gore, if it's on the Internet it's potentially available to anyone who looks for it. Without a doubt every gun forum in existence is being combed for these types of things. If you think otherwise you're only fooling yourself.

https://www.newsweek.com/michigan-cl...hitmer-1504241
    People think that I'm joking about being added to one more watch list.

Like you, I figure there's a bot, program or something out there in Lurker Land watching and taking notes on every forum I'm a member of.

The anonymity of the internet emboldens nitwits and crazies while giving the wannabes and chest thumpers a soapbox to act stupid on.
    Peacemakr40 likes this.
    Student of the ancient Chinese art of Bang Pow.

Gun Shui adviser

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

Make 2020 the year of MABA- Make Alex Bartend Again.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    23397 times
    Not sure what the Mi voters were expecting out of someone named "Gretchen".

But, those protesters would better serve the gun community better by not having a rifle hanging from their shoulder. Open carrying handguns would be a much better way to make your statement.

We had a member/Super Mod from Michigan at one time - you might run across some of his posts (91Whiskey). Just before he left they had opened up the capitol building and he posted a pic showing him and a friend OCing in the capitol. He left because he was entering politics in a delegate position.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

"To own firearms is to affirm that freedom is not a gift from government...As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust."

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    673 times
    She could be our president right after Trump and Biden ;-(

Gun rights is a lot like gay rights, you don't want the nit wits representing you. You want to be 'mainstream'. The left made homosexuality mainstream and is doing its best to make gunowners radical nuts. Please don't help.

Wear a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the protest and don't show a gun at all. It is common law that we have the right to protect ourselves.
    http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/...he%20sword.htm

...When my eldest son asked me what he should have done, had he been present when I was almost fatally assaulted in 1908, whether he should have run away and seen me killed or whether he should have used his physical force which he could and wanted to use, and defended me, I told him that it was his duty to defend me even by using violence. Gandhi.

Member #
    Liked
    6284 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    Not sure what the Mi voters were expecting out of someone named "Gretchen"...
    I had cousin-in-law named Gretchen. She was pretty hot, actually. (Just thought I'd share.)
    dogchild likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2660 times
    It really doesn't matter. If all were perfectly behaved, they'd just lie anyway. We often worry about perception, while the "other side" does totally insane stuff, like the PA health director, a transgender, corrects a reporter for misgendering.

Member #
    Liked
    459 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chefduane View Post
    I had cousin-in-law named Gretchen. She was pretty hot, actually. (Just thought I'd share.)
    Remember Gretchen Carlson? They ain’t all bad!
    chefduane likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1726 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    People think that I'm joking about being added to one more watch list.

Like you, I figure there's a bot, program or something out there in Lurker Land watching and taking notes on every forum I'm a member of.

The anonymity of the internet emboldens nitwits and crazies while giving the wannabes and chest thumpers a soapbox to act stupid on.
    DARPA- carnivore , This guy who ran this program is now using it for Joe's pres. campaign. Any "key" word used on any media is grab and held for review. As seen by the actions of top officials in liberal controlled gov. , everything in their control will be used as a weapon against you for their agenda. Legal or illegal they will come at you like Stalin. So yea, arm yourself and be smart not to be a target on their radar.
    GhostHorse likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    34593 times
    People saying things like that on the internet are showing very poor judgment. I also don't believe the problems in Michigan are anywhere near justifying violent action. I have a pretty high bar for that.

I wonder if they watch Antifa this closely.
    Ickthus and jtg452 like this.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Sponsored Links