The Internal Battle For America - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: The Internal Battle For America

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Member #
    74983
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Where mortals fear to tread
    Posts
    619
    Liked
    216 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    I'm happy when I see a fence sitter converted. Many that sat on that fence decided now was the time to join those that hold their second amendment dear and they bought their first defensive weapon. A Psychiatrist that works with my wife proudly called to say he bought his first gun when this whole shutdown began. He wanted to be able to protect his family so he got himself a 9mm Glock GL45 and an AR. Remember it's usually the independents that decide course this country will take.
    I am registered as an independent. Because I no longer believe in the party system. I can think for myself, I can read up on the candidates and figure out which one has the countries best interests at heart. I also believe that term limits need to be enacted. I believe in what our founding fathers created and as many of them were willing to lay down their lives for what they believed in, so am I. Our opportunity to overthrow the government is at hand. First without violence, get out the vote!
    Now I'm not just pro 2a but instead I am pro bill of rights and pro U.S. constitution. I do own guns. Guns of many types and I do not want some jerk off telling me to turn in my guns or even just my semi autos. That is what is NOT going to happen! We must win this battle. We must do everything in our power to prevent the destruction of our incredible nation. VOTE! HELP RECALL ANTI CONSTITUTIONISTS! Before the nation resembles a third world nation or worse, becomes another Canada where we have absolutely no say as to the creation of new laws.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Member #
    25857
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    S. Fort Worth TX
    Posts
    14,319
    Liked
    22795 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreddie30.06 View Post
    I am registered as an independent. Because I no longer believe in the party system. I can think for myself, I can read up on the candidates and figure out which one has the countries best interests at heart. I also believe that term limits need to be enacted. I believe in what our founding fathers created and as many of them were willing to lay down their lives for what they believed in, so am I. Our opportunity to overthrow the government is at hand. First without violence, get out the vote!
    Now I'm not just pro 2a but instead I am pro bill of rights and pro U.S. constitution. I do own guns. Guns of many types and I do not want some jerk off telling me to turn in my guns or even just my semi autos. That is what is NOT going to happen! We must win this battle. We must do everything in our power to prevent the destruction of our incredible nation. VOTE! HELP RECALL ANTI CONSTITUTIONISTS! Before the nation resembles a third world nation or worse, becomes another Canada where we have absolutely no say as to the creation of new laws.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    You share the sentiments of quite a few people. The Constitutionalist party is looking for people like you. I would however change your wording slightly. We don't seek to overthrow our government. We want them to work within the limits of the Constitution and take to heart what their positions actually are. They are servants and representatives of We the People. The people do not exist to afford them position. Politics was never meant as a career path nor a way to get rich and somehow we've all forgotten that. When and not if our great nation collapses, I hope those elected to positions of power will reflect on what I believe the founders would say to them if asked today. "We gave birth to this great nation and a means to grow it in perpetuity but you power hungry greedy fools chose personal gain over country. May history forget your names, but not your deeds. May those with similar traits be banished from our shores forever. May those wanting provision be usurped by those wanting opportunity and freedom."
    sorry was going on a partial rant But I imagine it's similar to what we'd hear from them today if asked.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

  3. #23
    Member
    Member #
    46130
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    8 times
    How many times has the President told us in the last 4 years that we need to get rid of a free press? None of this would be happening if we got rid of a free press, an idea so stupid only a socialist could come up with it, and only communists defend it. No real conservative regime tolerates it, and no genuine American patriot supports it.
    Trump: Exactly what conservatism has always been, is, and will always be about.

    All successful conservative regimes begin with the elimination of a free press.

    Let's be honest: the Taliban are living the Conservative dream. No liberals, no free press, no gun laws, official religion. And you criticize them why?




  4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Member
    Member #
    46130
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    8 times
    Heck, even Fox has been making things up lately, claiming that the European virus is real. Does Fox even support the President anymore?
    Trump: Exactly what conservatism has always been, is, and will always be about.

    All successful conservative regimes begin with the elimination of a free press.

    Let's be honest: the Taliban are living the Conservative dream. No liberals, no free press, no gun laws, official religion. And you criticize them why?




  6. #25
    Member
    Member #
    46130
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    8 times
    Here's the thing: The president is going to say that the Democrats have committed fraud in the election, and since he would never, ever say anything that isn't true, that means they did if he says they did (which he will). And since we so universally recognize that liberalism is evil, would it not make sense for him to hold on to power? He commands the military, he can order arrests and no one in the republic party would fight him - he's the ideal conservative. They would attempt court battles but he's nominated so many conservative judges who know their job is to support him no matter what the law says, and not listen to the libtard parts of the constitution like free press or balance of powers. Doing this would be the truly conservative, Christian thing to do, and I know everyone in this group, all you patriots would do you part.

    Then we can re-make the courts and Constitution so that we never have to worry about liberals, a free press, a congress that interferes with President Trump, term limits, clear air/water laws, gun laws, all that civil rights nonsense from the 60's (that we can finally reverse), invented viruses or any of that other socialist nonsense that we have seen get in the way of a true conservative regime, with President Trump at it's head forever.
    Last edited by adanac; 05-13-2020 at 06:35 PM.
    txgocart111g2 likes this.
    Trump: Exactly what conservatism has always been, is, and will always be about.

    All successful conservative regimes begin with the elimination of a free press.

    Let's be honest: the Taliban are living the Conservative dream. No liberals, no free press, no gun laws, official religion. And you criticize them why?




  7. #26
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    5628
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,520
    Liked
    45290 times
    Quote Originally Posted by adanac View Post
    How many times has the President told us in the last 4 years that we need to get rid of a free press? None of this would be happening if we got rid of a free press, an idea so stupid only a socialist could come up with it, and only communists defend it. No real conservative regime tolerates it, and no genuine American patriot supports it.
    We have a free press and I have not heard the president say that we need to get rid of it. On the contrary, what we don't have anymore are journalists. We have sycophant reporters that filter every single news event through their bias which is clearly evident in the headlines and the body of their story. We have not had as strict a Constitutional adherent in the Executive branch in decades. The last one engineered crimes against Trump to wound him in an attempt to destroy his presidency.

    https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/20...than-we-think/



    Quote Originally Posted by adanac View Post
    Heck, even Fox has been making things up lately, claiming that the European virus is real. Does Fox even support the President anymore?
    The fake idea that the Communist Chinese virus came from Europe was an invention of the CCP to deflect their involvement and culpability in the spread of a disease which has claimed over 100 thousand lives. It is actually partially true after they purposely allowed infected people travel from China to kill thousands in Italy. Surely some of those Europeans did travel to the USA. I find it hard to believe that Europeans infected the NW and CA.

    Quote Originally Posted by adanac View Post
    Here's the thing: The president is going to say that the Democrats have committed fraud in the election, and since he would never, ever say anything that isn't true, that means they did if he says they did (which he will). And since we so universally recognize that liberalism is evil, would it not make sense for him to hold on to power? He commands the military, he can order arrests and no one in the republic party would fight him - he's the ideal conservative. They would attempt court battles but he's nominated so many conservative judges who know their job is to support him no matter what the law says, and not listen to the libtard parts of the constitution like free press or balance of powers. Doing this would be the truly conservative, Christian thing to do, and I know everyone in this group, all you patriots would do you part.

    Then we can re-make the courts and Constitution so that we never have to worry about liberals, a free press, a congress that interferes with President Trump, term limits, clear air/water laws, gun laws, all that civil rights nonsense from the 60's (that we can finally reverse), invented viruses or any of that other socialist nonsense that we have seen get in the way of a true conservative regime, with President Trump at it's head forever.
    Liberalism is not evil, but it is a dying philosophy killed off by Socialism. JFK would be voting for Trump if he were still alive.
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

  8. #27
    Senior Member
    Member #
    25857
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    S. Fort Worth TX
    Posts
    14,319
    Liked
    22795 times
    Quote Originally Posted by adanac View Post
    Here's the thing: The president is going to say that the Democrats have committed fraud in the election, and since he would never, ever say anything that isn't true, that means they did if he says they did (which he will). And since we so universally recognize that liberalism is evil, would it not make sense for him to hold on to power? He commands the military, he can order arrests and no one in the republic party would fight him - he's the ideal conservative. They would attempt court battles but he's nominated so many conservative judges who know their job is to support him no matter what the law says, and not listen to the libtard parts of the constitution like free press or balance of powers. Doing this would be the truly conservative, Christian thing to do, and I know everyone in this group, all you patriots would do you part.

    Then we can re-make the courts and Constitution so that we never have to worry about liberals, a free press, a congress that interferes with President Trump, term limits, clear air/water laws, gun laws, all that civil rights nonsense from the 60's (that we can finally reverse), invented viruses or any of that other socialist nonsense that we have seen get in the way of a true conservative regime, with President Trump at it's head forever.

    Yes, we could do as you suggest. It's been done before in other countries. It's called fascism or totalitarianism. I would ask you to actually read the US Constitution and also the Federalist papers. Maybe take the free Hillsdale College course "Constitution 101" to gain true insight as to what the founding fathers were actually fighting against and fighting for.
    Czechbikr likes this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

  9. #28
    Member
    Member #
    46130
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    8 times
    It seems we have some RINO's in the group or maybe some socialists or free-press supporters. Sorry you won't support President Trump. #TrumpEqualsConservatism #MAGA #NOFreePress #Murica #FinePeople #Q #StopTesting
    Last edited by adanac; 05-13-2020 at 08:16 PM.
    Trump: Exactly what conservatism has always been, is, and will always be about.

    All successful conservative regimes begin with the elimination of a free press.

    Let's be honest: the Taliban are living the Conservative dream. No liberals, no free press, no gun laws, official religion. And you criticize them why?




  10. #29
    Senior Member
    Member #
    47784
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    640
    Liked
    673 times
    Those that want to buy your vote, take care of you, and make you subjects (dependent). Target is people that are easily scared and don't have much confidence they can take care of themselves.

    Those that can't articulate liberty, freedom, rugged individualism.

    I used to say we were ok as long as we were less socialist than the others. Now I'm afraid the Communist Red Chinese are more capitalist than us. They must love people like Pelosi.
    http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/...he%20sword.htm

    ...When my eldest son asked me what he should have done, had he been present when I was almost fatally assaulted in 1908, whether he should have run away and seen me killed or whether he should have used his physical force which he could and wanted to use, and defended me, I told him that it was his duty to defend me even by using violence. Gandhi.

  11. #30
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    7985
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    18,988
    Liked
    23398 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    We have a free press and I have not heard the president say that we need to get rid of it. On the contrary, what we don't have anymore are journalists. We have sycophant reporters that filter every single news event through their bias which is clearly evident in the headlines and the body of their story. We have not had as strict a Constitutional adherent in the Executive branch in decades. The last one engineered crimes against Trump to wound him in an attempt to destroy his presidency.

    https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/20...than-we-think/


    Liberalism is not evil, but it is a dying philosophy killed off by Socialism. JFK would be voting for Trump if he were still alive.
    Was gonna reply to adanac until you put this into your reply. This is a very important distinction and point. Liberals have been around since the beginning of time and will likely never go away. And they can be good for a republic as they do keep reasonable debates and open minds active and exercised. I was a little bit liberal when I was young, dumb and full of . . vigor. Education is a wonderful thing when you are young and open to ideas but at some point you start taking all those ideas and building the base of what your stances are on different topics.

    The problem is the people who have moved left of liberal - what many of us call the radical left, socialists and so forth. When you get a divide between the the radical left and anything center and right of center then you are going to have trouble communicating. Why? Because unlike liberals, who will typically invite debate on ideas and are willing to listen to the center and right of center, radical socialistic leftists WON'T! It would seem that people who have commented adversely about "bleeding heart liberals" over the years haven't updated their vocabulary to distinguish between liberals and radical socialist leftists.

    I've made a couple of changes in my vocabulary over the past 3 years or so. I no longer refer myself as a Republican but I consider myself a conservative constitutionalist. I no longer whine about liberals - those who are total PIAs are radical socialistic leftists. Think AOC, Ilhan "Squidward" Omar, Tlaib and Pressley - the squad. That is why JFK delivered addresses to the nation "ask not what your country can do for you . . ." you would never hear that type talk coming out of the Dem party today. And I'm pretty sure he would be horrified at what the Dem party has become today and would likely be a Trump supporter - a Trumper.

    I agree with your comments regarding the press. Not sure where the "president wants a state run media" came from.
    Czechbikr and jwc007 like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

    "To own firearms is to affirm that freedom is not a gift from government...As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust."

    The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •