Just revealed - China BIO research lab working on bat virus 3 miles from Wuhan China
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Just revealed - China BIO research lab working on bat virus 3 miles from Wuhan China

Member #
    Liked
    12156 times

Just revealed - China BIO research lab working on bat virus 3 miles from Wuhan China

Interesting article this morning, apparently there is a Chinese research facility a few miles from Wuhan that has been studying bat viruses for some time. These strains are likely the cause of the Wuhan outbreak. Unintentional accident or virus proving ground?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...viruses-near-/

Chinese government researchers isolated more than 2,000 animal viruses, including deadly bat coronaviruses, and carried out scientific work on them just three miles from a wild animal market identified as the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7867 times
    So the facts begin to mount....my theory isn't sounding so tinfoil now....

Wonder if China still has any political dissidents left...bet they were all "infected"
    "To anger Conservatives, lie to them. To anger liberal, tell them the truth."
    -Fine! I said it! You happy, Troll!
    ...Snopes provides no evidence to the contrary

Member #
    Liked
    5106 times
    A lot of interesting allegations but no substantiation from other sources. Video posted online in December but no link to it. Quite a few statements that are directly contradictory to Chinese national policy. Don't put your tinfoil hat away just yet.
    silverstring likes this.
    Whatever adjective or verb comes to mind, I am...NotSo.

One of my goals in life is to shoot more people on purpose than I do by accident. So far, so good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4245 times
    Got to wonder what's happening behind the scenes while everyone is completely absorbed in this pandemic. Makes me verrrrry nervous.

Member #
    Liked
    3967 times
    The US operates research labs also, as well as most other countries. If you were going to research viruses and bacteria, you wouldn't have a better source than the wet meat market. For convenience and to limit the distance needed to transfer sample from the source to the lab, why not locate the lab nearby? Logically it's more likely the virus was spread there from animal to human than coming from the lab, either accidentally or intentionally.

That's not to say I trust the Chinese government, but IMHO and based on the evidence so far, if there is a government conspiracy it's more likely it's on the response and reporting end, not how the virus was transmitted to humans.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    33089 times
    You never know, they may have had the bio equivalent of a Chernobyl, maybe something got away from them and started this whole thing. At this point, I'd say it's entirely possible. One thing is very apparent though, this started in China and they swept it under the rug until the rug started crawling away and it couldn't be contained any longer.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    35672 times
    All it takes is one cup of coffee spilled on a control panel and it's all downhill from there.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Member #
    Liked
    3967 times
    Quote Originally Posted by texastaurusguy View Post
    You never know, they may have had the bio equivalent of a Chernobyl, maybe something got away from them and started this whole thing. At this point, I'd say it's entirely possible. One thing is very apparent though, this started in China and they swept it under the rug until the rug started crawling away and it couldn't be contained any longer.
    I agree that it's possible.
    silverstring likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    18532 times
    That's from the Post. Isn't that the paper Trump says is fake news? You can't have it both ways. Lol
    silverstring likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2174 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariwine View Post
    That's from the Post. Isn't that the paper Trump says is fake news? You can't have it both ways. Lol
    So you are saying "either-or"? C'mon, "even a blind pig. . . .", you know.
    230JHP, silverstring and Cariwine like this.
    You must be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be.
    ....................Kurt Vonnegut, in "Mother Night"

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. . . . . . . . . . . . .. — Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links