Police response during virus outbreak...
Like Tree15Likes
  • 9 Post By Zen Ape
  • 5 Post By Doc Holliday
  • 1 Post By Peacemakr40

Thread: Police response during virus outbreak...

Member #
    Liked
    4355 times

Police response during virus outbreak...

As if things aren't scary enough. Makes sense though, as more and more police officers become ill, and more and more people dial 911 for a myriad of reasons, what qualifies as an emergency they can respond to will decrease, while the time it takes to respond will most likely increase.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-imp...ry?id=69672368

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"My Administration is running like a well oiled machine." - The Donald

Member #
    Liked
    127 times
    Like the Supreme Court has ruled, they don't have a duty to protect you. I'll bet they respond to a 'dead intruder' call, though.

Stay armed, stay safe.

Member #
    Liked
    357 times
    The sanitation workers in the City of Pittsburgh are refusing to work. When I saw that the wheels starting turning a little faster and I started to go through the "what next" list. Since I had some time on my calendar today I did a quick inventory of 9mm and decided to load a few more AR/AK mags. and consolided them into one go bag. I keep my PT111 in my car but I now have a Maxpedition concealed carry zip pouch with an SA XD9 that goes with me when we drive my wife's car.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1058 times
    The Police response is going to be the same as ever:
    Beat down first,
    Shoot down first,
    "We have immunity because We're law enforcement."
    Imagine how much politer they would be if You were allowed to fight back within the written law.
    To the gun grabbers:
    What kind of malicious intent do You have towards Me that makes You fear the fact that I may have a firearm.

Member #
    Liked
    567 times
    Hopefully they are too busy or scared to answer calls. It will be a lot easier for those of us that can take care of ourselves to do our things without the authorities interfering.
    Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Member #
    Liked
    22357 times
    I've worked in Dallas for years and in some of the worst parts. I fail to see how this is different than any other Wednesday.
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    32495 times
    Dallas PD is a mess. They don't pay well, they'll hire just about anybody with just a little bit of experience, from what I've heard, and most Dallas cops will jump ship quickly if a suburb department offers them a job. They're mired in political lackeys for leadership, and they need an overhaul.

They didn't have the staff to respond to thefts before the virus thing. It's not surprising that they won't do it now.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Sponsored Links