Female CCW - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Female CCW

Member #
    Liked
    8417 times

Re: Female CCW

There is a web site called www.corneredcat.com that has excellent info for females as well as the males. Would be worth it for all to look at. Has everything needed to get the "little woman" squared away. Kathy Jackson, who runs the site is a.k.a. Paxton Quigley.

Member #
    Liked
    51 times

Just remembered that I should have mentioned a high quality leather clothing/carry site that she (and others here) might be interested in. They make jackets, vests and purse plus some other stuff. And its all designed for carry.

http://www.coronadoleather.com/

I should add that I have never ordered anything from them, just not willing to pay that much for a jacket. A normal jacket with a nice holster on the belt works for me (and I can always add a pocket gun to the jacket).

Steelheart

USCCA, NRA & GOA member http://www.appleseedinfo.org/ Basic Rifle Marksmanship with some neat history thrown in.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Qwiks draw
    There is a web site called www.corneredcat.com that has excellent info for females as well as the males. Would be worth it for all to look at. Has everything needed to get the "little woman" squared away. Kathy Jackson, who runs the site is a.k.a. Paxton Quigley.
    I think you may be mistaken on this last, QD.. Kathy Jackson does use the username pax on a number of sites, but she uses it for it's Latin meaning, "peace". Paxton Quigley is a different person, though both of them are unquestionably female.
    Blessings,
    M
    "The proper response to violent crime is equally violent, righteous self-defense. It's about personal responsibility; Why should anyone else be responsible for your safety and well-being if you will not?" --me

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    8417 times

Thanks Michael for the correction. Both are dyed blondes and that doesn't help looking at pictures of them. Both pics were grainy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links