Like Tree13Likes

Thread: PA doesn't honor VA

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20900 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Divebum View Post
    Best and most up-to-date handgun law site - Handgunlaw.us

PA recognizes VA, but VA does not recognize PA.
    Well, it seems Va has gone Bat dimwitted crazy. Gone Blue.
    Last edited by daytonaredeye; 11-16-2019 at 12:12 PM.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    1070 times
    What country is the state in? The country says i can keep and bear bear arms. The states agreed to the country right to what's in the powers of the Constitution. The country agreed that what's not in the constitution is up to the state or the people.
    Shall not be infringed is to be upheld and no one state can say other wise. Criminals don't care about laws. The state is criminal by infringing A2. The supreme court must up hold the constitution be in contempt.
    If "we the people" blindly follow what the powers tell us "is" and is "not" as "they" see fit, we are right back to the mid 1770's.
    I am carrying legal. The state is illegal. Well, not my state we have constitutional carry.

Member #
    Liked
    5863 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlee View Post
    You have that backwards. VA recognizes PA, but PA does not recognize VA.
    You are most assuredly correct, best source is generally the Attorney General website of at least one state in question and the answers are a pulldown menu away. This is taken from the Attorney General of Pennsylvania website.

I know sometimes reciprocity can change on a whim, but when I was in Virginia two years ago I knew I was fine there. It was only when I was in Maryland and Delaware that I was nervous about carrying out and about.
    "I am a better American today because of Barack Obama. Hear it loud, hear it clearly. I am a better American today because of Barack Obama. I know what my country has done, both good and bad. I have a deep appreciation of what this country is and what the American people are capable of. This is not a setback. This is a challenge and believe me, the American people are up to the challenge,...." -Glenn Beck

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    540 times
    I may be bias but Handgunlaw.us is the best place to start. The reason is I wanted the info on each states page when I visited that states. There are direct links to all the states CCW sites/AGs/Reciprocity/FAQs and all the other info the state or issuing authority puts out to confirm all the info on the page. All Laws quoted have a link to the law for that state so you can read it for yourself. Don't trust want anyone says in a forum. I have seen more incorrect info than I have see correct info. Confirm and don't trust what someone tells you on the internet. It is you that will pay the price.
    Last edited by GarySlider; 11-22-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    william likes this.
    Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.

Member #
    Liked
    1184 times
    The lunacy playing out in the big population centers of VA. may just make reciprocity of a VA CPL moot.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS

60 AND COUNTING

Member #
    Liked
    903 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHIZOID View Post
    The lunacy playing out in the big population centers of VA. may just make reciprocity of a VA CPL moot.
    I agree. I got a Utah permit when the last lunacy in Virginia happened and I will keep it active along with my Va. permit because I don't trust the politicians in my state.
    bjrjar likes this.
    Taurus

TCP
    Spectrum
    PT111 G2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links