How do y'all carry extra magazines? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: How do y'all carry extra magazines?

Member #
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    I own quite a few Taurus guns. I thought it was a Taurus forum. I didn't realize it was limited to those who carry--concealed or otherwise.

The topic came up in the active list, so I answered the question. Then another post about a desk job (such as I have) asked for suggestions. In my present position, if I carried, that's probably how it would be--in an ankle holster. I'd probably have a magazine on the other leg. I'm just a few weeks short of being here for a year and plan to start contributing financially (if I make it that long). I didn't realize my legitimacy for being here would be questioned for chiming in, but if that is the feeling of the membership, I'll gladly leave.

Just for the record, I've never done pot, but I have no problem weighing in on it. I don't subscribe to the "you can't talk about it until you've done it" camp, but to each his own.
    Your opinion and experience, whatever it is in no way is unwelcome! I am a pretty big guy and I drive a truck, so I don't really think it would work for me. But I do like hearing from everyone. Gives me things to think about.
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Member #
    Liked
    3896 times
    I carry on my left side inside the belt, outside the waist band with the pouches found at the link. I put a small desiccant bag at the bottom of each pouch...
    https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Magazine-Holster-Ammunition-Holsters/dp/B07FM39LNB/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=concealed+carrier+mag+pouch&qi d=1563654519&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-3

https://www.amazon.com/Cacys-Store-P...-goods&sr=1-19
    Last edited by bobbojama; 07-20-2019 at 03:07 PM.
    A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power, and jealousy will instantly inspire the inclination, to resist the execution of a law which appears to them unjust and oppressive.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    I use a Neomag magnetic clip that clips on to your pocket and holds the mag in place inside your pocket. In a pinch, if I'm wearing jeans, I've used the smaller pocket above the regular pocket.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    508 times
    Quote Originally Posted by texastaurusguy View Post
    I just bought this rig for my Sig P226. It clips on to my belt in the back.

I don't prefer pocket carry because often, my back pockets are occupied with wallet and phone. And, my front pockets are full with keys and knife.
    Dang...like that set up. Who makes that? I would like to buy a couple for each of my calibers. I haven't really had good luck making multiple mag holders in my shed. Singles,I can make all day, but I just cant seem to get the angle right for 2 mags.
    texastaurusguy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    154 times
    CCW is like a seat belt, you don't need it until you do. I am a pretty firm believer of, if you can you should.
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Member #
    Liked
    2083 times
    Cell phone case I picked up at Lowes just a couple of bucks, clip and belt loop. 9mm single stack Ruger mags fit perfect. My wife sewed 1 in 1/2 to carry Taurus 85 speed loader.

Kim Rhode: "The fact that the government would even consider repealing or taking away the Second Amendment is basically the very reason for which it was written. So for me, that is an issue in itself." US Olympic Trap Shooter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links