renew permit?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: renew permit??

Member #
    Liked
    108 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbly View Post
    I feel naked going anywhere in public without my pistol. As long as you wont starve you totally should. It comes down to less than 4 cents a day.

My brother in CA has one too. Apparently El Dorado County elected a sheriff who was issuing them on a shall issue basis. I don't know if that is still the case. In CA apparently you have to list what you will be carrying and can't carry something you've not listed.
    Right. My CCW form lists maximum of 3, and I had to qualify at the range with each of them.

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bjrjar View Post
    Right. My CCW form lists maximum of 3, and I had to qualify at the range with each of them.

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And then there are free states, where you can literally go buy a pistol when you turn 21, load it and stick it in your pocket.
    daytonaredeye likes this.
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46307 times
    Personally I would renew my permit to carry in other states, and I don't travel out of state as much as the OP does.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Have a close look at your "guilty pleasure" expenditures and cut back on a few every month until you get to the $70 you need for your CC renewal. Added bonus will be if you can actually do without those "GPs", keep doing so and you'll have the cash for a new firearm, ammo and or accessories 😉.
    "A man has got to know his limitations." HC

Member #
    Liked
    17547 times
    TN just passed a carry only permit you can get online, and it is cheaper then the standard one, we also have a lifetime permit, if you travel often enough, it might be worth looking into either of those options, if i were in KY i would only keep a permit if i traveled to states that recognized it.
    "Let's get on our knees and pray. I don't know to whom. Is there a patron saint of ballistics?"-Adam Savage
    Its never wrong, it just hasn't been fixed right yet. -TSH

If Guns Kill People. I guess Pencils misspell words, Cars drive drunk & Spoons make people fat.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links