renew permit?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: renew permit??

Member #
    Liked
    107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    I was just checking the UT non-resident permit which gives you TN and a lot of other states. 63 and change, but you need a familiarity course certificate approved by UT...and a fingerprint card. AZ used to be a bargain...not sure where they are these days.

60.00 for an AZ permit gives you TN and a lot of other ones.

https://www.azdps.gov/services/public/cwp
    That’s the one I got.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Czechbikr likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bjrjar View Post
    That’s the one I got.

Bob

You still need a fingerprint card in AZ and proof you are trained in safe firearm handling. NRA training evidence is ok with them.

As an FFL licensee, I needed to be trained to train potential Calif firearm buyers. I got that certification, so that met the requirement. You’re right about the $60.00 cost.

Bob

DeltaBravoKS likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    234 times
    I went and decided to get my renewal online, says i'll have my new permit by the 22nd so pretty fast. the extra $10 is not bad as it would nearly take that much gas to get me up to the sheriffs office anyways and doing the paper work online is easier.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    234 times
    i got my permit today, not bad timing, 5 working days from the time i renewed.
    Czechbikr and trooperc7 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    21792 times
    You can save $10 doing it in person. Got the time?
    Definition of clip

1: any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook
    2: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

Member #
    Liked
    234 times
    Quote Originally Posted by glenwolde View Post
    You can save $10 doing it in person. Got the time?
    i did it online, it was easier, i can use a pic of me online instead of the price of getting one developed and it would take $5 or so in gas to get there in person so i decided to pay the extra $10.

Member #
    Liked
    2075 times
    I renewed my Missouri permit last year even after Missouri became a Constitutional Carry State. We travel so I figgered what can it hurt.
    Kim Rhode: "The fact that the government would even consider repealing or taking away the Second Amendment is basically the very reason for which it was written. So for me, that is an issue in itself." US Olympic Trap Shooter

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by old fart View Post
    i live in kentucky and have my ccdw permit, it is now time to renew for another 5 years for $70. however kentucky passed a law starting on July 1st that a permit isn't needed to carry conceal. my only problem is that i go to Tennessee about 4-5 times a month to shop, Tennessee allows carry in my vehicle without a permit but not on me, so if i go there without a permit the gun stays in the car. so my question is if you were on a tight budget like me with a fixed income would you renew for the trips to tennessee or would you not renew and just keep the gun in the car in tennessee? thanks for any help.

I feel naked going anywhere in public without my pistol. As long as you wont starve you totally should. It comes down to less than 4 cents a day.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    so YOU'RE the ONE guy in California that has a permit! What did it take to get that done (or do you live in one of the rare counties that still believes in freedom)?
    My brother in CA has one too. Apparently El Dorado County elected a sheriff who was issuing them on a shall issue basis. I don't know if that is still the case. In CA apparently you have to list what you will be carrying and can't carry something you've not listed.
    bjrjar likes this.
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2578 times
    Renew it!

Maloy
    Nimbly likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2077 times
    Southern CA issues permits pretty regularly, especially San Bernardino County. NorCal, not so much unless you're connected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links