Concealed Carry + Other Stuff Bag - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Concealed Carry + Other Stuff Bag

Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FLShutterbug View Post
    I have a somewhat similar bag that I purchased in eBay from Israel where the bag I use is made. Marom Dolphin Star Bag Concealed Gun Holster - BG5401
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marom-Dolph...53.m1438.l2649
    These bags are $40.00US with free "Economy Shipping Outside US". It does take a bit of time to receive due to them coming form Israel.
    I do not carry a Beretta 92 in my bag but my Sig P225-A1 and 6 loaded spare magazines are always in it. I keep the strap over my head so the bag cannot be snatched off my body easily.
    There are tabs in the back compartment to allow quickly opening it's zipper to access the gun that's held firmly in the bag.
    Thank you for the link! I will have to compare the two and see if the sizes are close. The more I think about this type of carry scheme the more I think I will like it. Interestingly, these bags would fit the old rules for carrying a pistol in pubic where the "holster" had to completely surround the pistol so that it could not be seen and be fastened by clasp or zipper. That is my generalization not verbiage from the actual old law.

The same fellow has them for sale on Amazon, as well.

Last edited by spentprimer; 06-01-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    gyro_cfi likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    720 times
    Maxpedition has good stuff too.
    gyro_cfi likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    Maxpedition has good stuff too.
    Thanks Aggie!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MOONDAWG View Post
    Give it a shot and see if it works out for you; with their buy back guarantee you won't be out the cash.

Just remember, wherever you go, it can be easily ripped off your shoulder by a snatcher or the run; and if you set it down off body it'll be even easier to steal.
    Agreed... Try it and return it if you like it.... BUT... Since your asking opinions..... Dude... Unless you have a man bun.. Step away from the man bag...... Personally I think it's going to be as effective as a woman trying to carry in her purse... You have seconds to draw in many situations..... Many holdups are gong to be at the gas station, in the parking lot getting in and out of your car.. Are you going to have your man purse slung over your shoulder all the time ???? My opinion is that if your gong to carry, then invest in the right firearm and holster and carry so that you can react quickly......

Member #
    Liked
    741 times
    I think the people saying it’s too much mall ninja are just haters. I have a man purse I carry to and from work and when I make a quick trip with the kids. It’s easy to have My EDC items and I carry it cross body.

I think all these people posting EDC pictures of two guns four mags, three knives two multitools and ankle first aid kits and tourniquets are super mall ninja. But it’s America and carry what you want

Member #
    Liked
    3865 times
    I got a Swiss backpack at target for a little over $40 and it holds a lot of junk. Pretty sturdy too.

Member #
    Liked
    7229 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    I got a Swiss backpack at target for a little over $40 and it holds a lot of junk. Pretty sturdy too.

Guard Dog Security makes a similar pack- but it's rated as Threat Level IIIA, so it's capable of stopping up to 9mm and .44Mag.

https://guarddog-security.com/practi...roof-backpacks
    Student of the ancient Chinese art of Bang Pow.

Gun Shui adviser

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

Member #
    Liked
    2118 times
    Maxpedition makes a similar bag which I use. I find it awkward when biking, but it was great on the scooter and hiking. I carrie a 320sc and 2 21 round mags, a knife, a small first aid kit and a snack pretty easy in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links