In honor of South Dakota . . . . - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: In honor of South Dakota . . . .

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20896 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDWho View Post
    If the US Congress passed reciprocity nation wide I would still maintain my permit. The extensive background check identifies a permit holder as "a good guy with a gun"
    Nice sentiment but, unfortunately, not fully true. The 2A and 4A should be all you need to move about armed nationwide. We the people should have no duty to prove our “innocence” to exercise any right; indeed, the burden of proof for someone to be disallowed from exercising ANY right should be with the state!
    slong115 likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Supporting Member

Member #
    Between the Trinity and Brazos Rivers in the real Lonesome Dove.
    Liked
    9047 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDWho View Post
    If the US Congress passed reciprocity nation wide I would still maintain my permit. The extensive background check identifies a permit holder as "a good guy with a gun"
    Not to mention that if it is NICS-Compliant Permit, you don't need to do a background check when purchasing a gun in a number of States (including Texas).
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." - Edmund Burke

Sand Lake 2014 TA Gathering
    Sand Lake 2016 TA Gathering
    Rapid City 2016 TA Gathering

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links