Holster for G2C?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Holster for G2C?

Member #
    Liked
    13 times

Holster for G2C?

I ordered a G2C today. It will be my first Taurus pistol. Hoping to carry it, but I'm having a hard time finding a holster. Even Galco doesn't list one. I'm hoping someone can recommend a good holster for this gun. Looking for OWB, right hand, preferably leather.

Thanks,
    glockr
    777Driver and pegasus like this.

Member #
    Liked
    5222 times
    Paul Vitigliano at Holster Pro Gun Leather makes fantastic leather holsters at a reasonable price. I have one for my G2 and also for my LCPII. Very satisfied.

www.holsterpro.com
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Undercover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol Grip - M'berg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    As far as I know Alien Gear makes holsters for the G2C.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid!" - Han Solo, STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Versacarry makes several options for the G2c

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Last year I bought a Blackhawk IWB leather holster for my S&W M&P Compact.
    The holster fits my PT-111 G2 perfectly.
    For OWB I like this Blackhawk Askins Compact OWB leather holster.
    Last edited by XRaycer; 11-08-2018 at 01:38 PM.
    “The trouble when people stop believing in God is not that they thereafter believe in nothing; it is that they thereafter believe in anything.
    In this century, 'anything' has included Hitler, Stalin and Mao, authors of the great genocidal madnesses of our time.”

Member #
    Liked
    6427 times
    There are several manufacturers out there that make holsters for the G2

Member #
    Liked
    298 times

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I have been using a SERPA level2 since I received my G2 and the holster was purchased for 27.00 at Wal Mart for my M&P 9C
    The pt111 g2 fits very nice, Don't see a reason why the G2c wouldn't fit the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    M&P .357 sig full size
    M&P .357c
    M&P 9mm full size
    Millennium g2

Member #
    Liked
    1102 times
    Like most handgun owners, I have an assortment of different holsters that I've aquired over the years. The holster that I like best for my PT-111 G2 is a Hybrid IWB holster from FoxX holsters (www.foxxholsters.com). I wear it at the five o'clock position, but it can be worn at any waist position you like.
    I considered a Crossbreed holster, but thought they were too expensive.
    I also considered Alien Gear holsters, but after reading reviews of their poor customer service and late deliveries, I decided against them (This was a while ago, and they may have fixed that problem by now).
    I chose FoxX, and I am very happy with their product. The basic IWB Hybrid cost just $39,including shipping! And it was at my door one week after I ordered it online.....ONE WEEK! You can also choose from an assortment of upgrades if you like (horsehide leather, comfort-pad backing, etc). I use the FoxX IWB Hybrid 95 percent of the time. When I wear the FoxX holster without an undershirt, the leather sometimes irritates my skin. If I had ponied up the extra $12.50 for their velvet-like comfort pad, I probably wouldn't have that problem.
    When I wear a suit, I sometimes use a PDA holster that looks like a cell phone holster for a big Galaxy Note cell phone, $39.95 (www.pdaholsters.com).
    I also have a Clinger “Atomic” holster which I use when I want to appendix-carry in the front. That's a good holster too, but they don't make the Atomic model anymore. Their “Stingray” model, which replaced the Atomic, is $39.95 (www.clingerholsters.com)
    Another really good holster is the Ace Dri-Matrix by Black Arch Holsters. It has a neoprene-like backing which is great against your bare-skin in hot weather, $69.95 (www.blackarchholsters.com).
    I use a “Sticky” holster when I just want to carry the gun in the cargo pockets of my shorts.
    No one holster will fill all your needs, and your personal preference may be different from mine. I use all of my holsters, but the FoxX gets used the most.
    Other holsters you might look at are Urban Carry (www.urbancarryholsters.com),and Kangaroo Carry (www.kangaroocarry.com).
    Last edited by 777Driver; 11-08-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I bought this Barsony Leather Holster for my G2C. Nice leather holster for inside carry. $33 & nice leather.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links