Quality leather hybrid holster
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Quality leather hybrid holster

What is a quality leather tuckable IWB holster for a PT99AF. Looking for one that will hold an extra mag as well. I've seen lots of holsters that hold a 2nd mag in front of the gun itself but can't find one that is built for the PT99AF.

I'm a pretty big guy, but I'm not sure if I could carry this thing IWB with a tucked in shirt. Obviously, work requires the shirt tucked in. I currently carry a Kel Tec PF9 that is very, very comfortable and easily disappears in a tuckable holster. It is also 1/5th the weight of the PT99AF. The only holsters I've got for the Taurus is a Galco SOB OWB and a Fobus paddle holster. The fobus is very comfortable but requires it to be cold enough outside for a jacket all day.
    I would like the option of carrying the Taurus as well mostly because 30 rounds of 124gr 9mm JHP beats the heck out of 8 (don't have a 2nd mag for the Kel Tec yet).

Any suggestions? Anyone out there actually carry the PT99 style IWB comfortably?
    EDC - Kel Tec PF9 with 124gr JHP
    Others - Taurus PT99AF
    Remember, the Titanic was built by professionals, the Ark was built by amateurs. Never be afraid to try something new. - Author unknown

Member #
    Liked
    1043 times

Re: Quality leather hybrid holster

To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace. A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined. -- George Washington, First Annual Address, January 8, 1790.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
    --Thomas Jefferson

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

CB holsters are kydex. I'm looking for leather. My Kel Tec is sitting in a Kholster on my hip right now, but I don't want a kydex holster for the Taurus.
    Also, neither of these hold an extra clip alongside the gun. Thanks for the response though.
    Others - Taurus PT99AF
    Remember, the Titanic was built by professionals, the Ark was built by amateurs. Never be afraid to try something new. - Author unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

I'm looking for something similar to this LascoLeather holster. It doesn't have to be exactly like it, but are there any holsters out there that will carry a PT99 like this. Anyone got a suggestion?
    Others - Taurus PT99AF

Member #
    Liked
    1197 times

I have one of those nylon holsters that holds an extra magazine. Unless I wear the gun crossdraw, the magazine is not handy for a re-load.
    PT-92
    PT-908
    M-96
    M-605

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

I have scoured the web and found nothing like what I was originally looking for. And, since I have received so few suggestions here, there must not be any holsters like what I'd hoped to get. I guess I'll have to live with a quality leather, tuckable IWB and carry the extra mag in a separate pouch on the belt.

So, to change the questions a little:
    Is there a quality leather (no kydex) tuckable IWB holster for the PT92AF?
    Is anyone out there carrying one of these monsters in a tuckable IWB? If so, is it at all comfortable? What size body do you have to have to hide the thing under a tucked in shirt?
    Others - Taurus PT99AF

Sponsored Links