Tennessee Carry Bill Vetoed - Over ride - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times

Re: Tennessee Carry Bill Vetoed

Quote Originally Posted by sh801
    TWRA (Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency) should have them declared "Varmints", and establish a no-bag-limit, year-long season. Give them hill boys something to hunt, between turkey and deer season.
    I thought that was what Tourist Season is for.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    33521 times

Is that a banjo I hear, playin' in the distance?
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

Member #
    Liked
    1830 times

This veto needs to be overturned. I am planning to move to Tennessee, hopefully in the near future, and picking a restaurant based on whether alcohol is served limits my choices to fast food (gag).
    The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest we become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. - Cicero 55 B.C.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by Majorlk
    I thought that was what Tourist Season is for.
    Actually, tourism is the #1 industry in 10-E-C. Cain't be shootin' them big spenders!

Quote Originally Posted by Smokewagon
    Is that a banjo I hear, playin' in the distance?
    The correct quote is- "Paddle faster! I hear banjo music!"
    Desperately clinging to guns and religion....mostly guns.

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail, there will be anarchy throughout the world."
    — Daniel Webster

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

JimB120,45forever, we definitely need rid of the Gov we have . Let's just hope that Haslam is not elected. He was a member of "MAIG" (Mayors Against Illegal Guns) up until he decided to run for gov. We don't need another 2 faced governor again.

Also in the state of Tennessee we do not have any "BARS". So it is really guns in restaurants. Because the state does not term a "bar" as such. They are all recognized as restaurant.
    Citizen & Proud member of TFA, NRA & U.S. of A., GOA & too many others to list.

Weapons owned too damn to list.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    8351 times

The media is calling it guns in Bars but is not if the place makes more then 50% on booze you can't carry there any way.

Your right its guns in restaurants. Most people that carry don't drink its a felony and you lose your lic. forever. Not something people who care enough to go to all the hassle to get a permit would want to happen.
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

PT 1911,pt 24/7 45 C DS, M-85

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

You know how the media is. If they can't put a slant on it to make it sound like something it is not then they will not report it. They try to make things seem like we are beating puppies or something. I have seen very little media that were not for the gun grabbers. Guns in bars is a term the gun grabbers coined as well.
    Citizen & Proud member of TFA, NRA & U.S. of A., GOA & too many others to list.

Weapons owned too damn to list.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times

In Utah we are allowed to carry in bars. There have been no problems here with it. Just do not get caught carry while intoxicated.
    John Steinbeck: Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

Member #
    Liked
    283 times

can't carry in ohio while drinking either.

we also are'nt allowed in bar's or restaurants that serve alcohol.
    although they're currently trying to change that.. i haven't kept up on it he last couple weeks but last i heard it was going good.

i hope you guys down in TN get it passed hopefully we'll be right behind ya.
    If you can't shoot well, shoot often.

Member #
    Liked
    796 times

Quote Originally Posted by Iashoot
    Our permits say right on the front : Invalid when using or consuming alcohol or illegal drugs . I think that would cover it as we can carry in Bars but you better not be drinking !!
    Same here, 'nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by sh801
    They are everywhere. Mostly Mexican and Central American based (MS-13, etc.) You can occasionally see gang graffitti on signs in the National Forest and Smokies.

TWRA (Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency) should have them declared "Varmints", and establish a no-bag-limit, year-long season. Give them hill boys something to hunt, between turkey and deer season.
    I just learned of the extent of their activity in your area and how they operate. They're here too but the cold weather helps keep the population down, so far. But they are determined little buggers.

Agreed on the season. Must be a boring week.

We ain't played cowboys and muslims yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links