Words of Wisdom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Words of Wisdom

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Words of Wisdom

Great video with real food for thought for those of us that choose to carry.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Re: Words of Wisdom

Good for him! You have to protect yourself there are too many that will take your freedoms or your life!
    Jon

There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.
    Ted Nugent

NRA Memeber - GOA Memeber - Buckeye Firearms Association Memeber

Member #
    Liked
    381 times

That's awesome that he has survived all those gunfights. It's also a friggin' shame that you can't have and run a business without RUBBISH trying to take your merchandise and your life.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit Of Those Against It

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    62 times

Good story. This was reported without the typical media bias or slant.
    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

Frederick Douglass

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

WOW!!!! amazing man
    24/7 pro 9mm pt111 85ul

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Great story. A real hero to the resposible armed citizen. Thanks for the link. I wil share it with others.
    Freedom is not Free

Member #
    Liked
    14 times

I firmly believe what this guy is saying. If your going to carry you need training.

Great job on reporting. This is why 2a is important.

But still, he is lucky to be alive.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    -- Thomas Jefferson 1764

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

That was awe inspiring. It is a miracle he is alive. He could just as easily be dead. I do think he made great points; not be a victim with unknown consequences, at the mercy of others and PRACTICE A LOT! Be PREPARED. I do think it is very sad that a gang of bad men were able to force him out of HIS business and that there apparently was nothing the law and prosecutors could do about it.
    This is my idea of concealed carry. Use only in the event of "he dies or me dies".
    Franklin

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

what a awsome story! sometimes i dont understand why in these areas where crinme is so prevelent why the authorities dont put together a huge raid and just take these scumbags down! it wouldnt take to much survailence to figure out who the scumbags are and just go in and bust the hell out of them. far as im concerned if they arnt going help society then they shouldnt have the freedoms of an american.

however perhaps what we really need is more responibly armed citizens that arnt gonna take the shit of these gangs and fight back like this man did. you have to wonder what evil things these same dead men have done in the past and would have done in the future. they feed off weakness and exploit it. like a bully on the playground until someone steps up and pops him in the nose he will keep at it getting more agressive and emboldened after every time.

look at all these shootings the past couple weeks, in a couple instances if someone had been armed perhaps lives could have been saved.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

The man had the right idea - arm yourself and defend. However, if I were him - I would either move the store, or put a two door system in place where a person or persons enter the one door - it closes behind and then they have to press a button to be let in - this allows the store owner to 1.) see the profile of the person / persons wanting entrance (if they are baggy pants, young hip-hop looking dudes - maybe you say on the intercom - what do you want... and they will probably give some lame excuse - and then you can say sorry and sent them on their way. 2.) if the person(s) are let in the owner knows they are entering and can station himself accordingly if he senses any potential violence.

This story also should show the right of all law abiding citizens to carry a concealed weapon on them.

D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links