I want to concealed carry while wearing my baby - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: I want to concealed carry while wearing my baby

Supporting Member

Member #
    Between the Trinity and Brazos Rivers in the real Lonesome Dove.
    Liked
    9045 times
    My head hurts. Get a pocket pistol and move on.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." - Edmund Burke

Sand Lake 2014 TA Gathering
    Sand Lake 2016 TA Gathering
    Rapid City 2016 TA Gathering

Member #
    Liked
    483 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mmarbut View Post
    You know I figured out that I get fewer concerned looks wearing my baby at the park if I have a clean shave. It sounds odd but if I skip shaving in the morning I get all dirty looks wearing my kid around.
    It's funny you should say that because I generally shave about once a week, whether I need it or not. Never really thought about that correlation before. I generally wear decent-looking jeans and a button down shirt, and they're even clean! What more do they want?! Forget it, I'll take the skeptical glances. I hate shaving and do it as little as possible.
    TimmiT likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18131 times
    Maybe you should OC the gun and CC the baby . .

When I saw the title of this thread, I had no idea where it was headed. Glad you're thinking ahead and planning for this. All our kids are grown now but neither the wife or I ever "wore" any of the kids with a back harness - always with a stroller. And when one young'un was old enough he took over stroller duties with the next child under him (yeah, we made 'em work)

Good luck with however you pursue this topic and keep us posted of any problems or successes you encounter.
    mmarbut likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    I figured it out. I just have to hike my son way up. Instead of the strap being around my waist I wear it around my ribs. It keeps my son's feet away from the butt of my gun, it doesn't print too bad, and I can draw if God forbid I ever had to.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18131 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mmarbut View Post
    I still have to see where baby's feet are going to go but here is me in the carrier with the gun. Am I printing too bad?Attachment 112662

As has been said, even if you were printing like a 2" relief (or paint the outline of a gun on your shirt) no one will notice with a baby on your back! I've OC'd with a cell phone and a pocket camera in a belt carrying case (one in front of and the other behind my IWB holstered gun with a tucked in shirt) and no one even noticed the gun. Yeah, I'm in Ga and OC is legal here but it's like the gun was hidden in plain sight.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links