Thugs better think twice here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Thugs better think twice here

Member #
    Liked
    3971 times

Thugs better think twice here

There have been 2 attempted robberies here where the robbers were shot or shot at by CCW employees in the last 2 days. People with bad intentions better think twice.

Man shot during pharmacy robbery faces 3 charges | Local - KY3.com

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/police...48998_28367908

Member #
    Liked
    4818 times
    Another one for the good guys.
    granthol likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19758 times
    We're going to see more of these self-defense scenarios in the future. We lament the increasing number of "sheeple" in our country, but at the same time there are more and more other people who have decided that enough is enough. They are the kind of citizens who founded and made this country.
    OKIE, granthol, ncfarmer and 3 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1741 times
    Name:  touchdown.gif
Views: 298
Size:  499 Bytes
    granthol likes this.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it,
    --- George Bernard Shaw
    Success and failure are equally disastrous
    ------ Tennessee WIlliams
    Both the man of science and the man of action live at the edge of mystery, surrounded by it.
    ------ J. Robert Oppenheimer

Member #
    Liked
    13076 times
    What a dangerous job. I'd think about moving to some place with tighter gun control laws and more gun-free zones for my own safety

if I were a criminal
    I am beginning to think the "Miss Universe Pagent" is rigged. Have you noticed that all of the winners are from Earth ?

"Oh Bother", said Pooh, as he punched the magazine release.

Member #
    Liked
    7725 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TrucksNCoffee View Post
    We're going to see more of these self-defense scenarios in the future. We lament the increasing number of "sheeple" in our country, but at the same time there are more and more other people who have decided that enough is enough. They are the kind of citizens who founded and made this country.
    I agree. Honest folks are realizing that they are gonna have to take care of themselves.

The local Sheriff's Dept. has been inundated by new CCW applications over the last couple years. The last 2 times I went up to have my permit renewed, I was told that they are getting more applications in a month than they used to handle in a year. I live in Alabama, the application is little more than what you fill out on a 4473 (they want local references, too) and the cost is $20, so folks are putting forth the effort to get the permit. They haven't added any extra help (there's not any money in the budget for it), so the same 3 little ladies that handle all the other paperwork are really getting a work out but their wait time is still only 5 business days.
    Student of the ancient Chinese art of Bang Pow.

Gun Shui adviser

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

Make 2020 the year of MABA- Make Alex Bartend Again.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Between the Trinity and Brazos Rivers in the real Lonesome Dove.
    Liked
    9047 times
    Being a clerk these days is very dangerous. Many years ago, my sister was interested in just such a job and my mom asked what I thought. I said I wouldn't do it without a pistol and a 12-gauge at close hand. She changed he mind.
    granthol and darbo like this.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." - Edmund Burke

Sand Lake 2014 TA Gathering
    Sand Lake 2016 TA Gathering
    Rapid City 2016 TA Gathering

Member #
    Liked
    4101 times
    I recall years ago there was a convenience store located on what used to be HWY 30 between Tama and Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My wife and I had stopped there on a couple of occasions and commented we wouldn't want to work there especially at night. The nearest house was a farm house about 1/2 mile away on a gravel road. Probably 25 years ago a fellow I worked with who lived in the Tama area was coming home one night and stopped to get a bottle of pop and asked the younger woman who was working alone if she wasn't worried about her safety. She told him they had never had any problems there. Well just a week or two later a young man stopped and robbed the place and shot her in the process. Her body was discovered by another customer who stopped there. Man I am telling you I would not work alone or even with another person in a place like that even if I was carrying both my 357 and my 45ACP there is no job worth losing my life for!
    granthol likes this.
    The Government is not the cure, it is the disease!

jjl
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    A armed society is a free society (and a polite one)
    granthol likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    24940 times
    There are not enough Police Officers in the country to be everywhere that criminals are at any given time.

It is much preferable to have more armed law abiding citizens to more police officers IMHO.
    Last edited by RScottie; 10-12-2014 at 11:24 AM.
    granthol likes this.

MOLON LABE
    "Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace." ~James Madison

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links