good paddle holster for the 3rd gen millenium pro's.
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

good paddle holster for the 3rd gen millenium pro's.

hi all, i made the mistake i am sure others have made i bought the holster for a standard millenium rather than the pro. rather than get the right one i commenced to destroy a perfectly good bianchi paddle holster by trying to stretch it. a realatively inexpensive lesson, but one that i should not of had to ever endure had i paid attention.

i prefer something in leather, but may get the fobus to fill the gap, unless someone can give me a first hand experience of a decent one they have used.

my wife got her permit today and is all excited about practicing, i gave her an ru-97, (it snaps in securely at least) but it is way to bulky and a uncle mike's iwb. i think i finally got her convinced that a real good leather belt is mandatory, she admitted remembering when i switched from the stretchy belts to leather some time ago, now she understands why.

thanx
    God loves you........... yep even on them days

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Re: good paddle holster for the 3rd gen millenium pro's.

I personally use the Fobus made for the PT145. I like it a lot. Easy to carry, lightweight, easy to draw from, and serves its purpose well. It is also SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than a quality leather holster.

Todd
    You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!!! (Frederick von Frankenstein in Young Frankenstein)

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Re: good paddle holster for the 3rd gen millenium pro's.

i was pretty unhappy with my ru-97 for the 24/7, could not get it snug enough, it is not a huge investment, so maybe i'll give it a try.
    God loves you........... yep even on them days

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links