V3 Stingray - Taurus Spectrum
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By jlewis39

Thread: V3 Stingray - Taurus Spectrum

Member #
    Liked
    64 times

V3 Stingray - Taurus Spectrum

Well, I don't get to carry all that often due to work constraints. However, I had the pleasure to carrying my Spectrum in a Clinger V3 Stingray for about 11 continuous hours yesterday. As a result of yesterday's experience, I was compelled to post my reactions to the holster:
    • Despite temperatures reaching into the low 90Fs, I was never uncomfortable or felt like the holster was causing me to sweat. The holster never felt sticky, wet, or slippery.
    • The holster was exceedingly comfortable in both extended travel times in a car as well as walking around various sites. I never felt the need to adjust the holster placement or angle regardless of getting in and out of the car. (My placement would be best termed as somewhere between a true appendix carry and a hip carry.)
    • The holster's tight body fit certainly appeared to augment the flowing lines of the Spectrum to further aid in concealed carry. (I should note that I was using the magazine with the finger groove rather than the flat-bottom magazine.)
    • In terms of securement, my Spectrum fits snugly in the holster and was never in any danger of becoming dislodged.

Overall, I just wanted to take a moment to highlight a company [and holster] that I feel provides superior service as well as a exemplary product.

[I have no investment in or relationship with Clinger Holsters - other than being a satisfied customer.]

Member #
    Liked
    6076 times
    Thanks for posting.

Member #
    Liked
    18996 times
    Good info for the Spectrum owners.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Update: I finally had an opportunity to again conceal carry my Spectrum in its Clinger holster for more than 12 continuous hours yesterday. Those hours involved lying around in a hotel room waiting for the Great American Outdoor Show to open, riding to the show, walking around for 6+ hours in the hot crowded "gun hall," and then riding several hours back home with some stops along the way.

My impressions of the product remain unchanged from my initial review: cool, comfortable, conceals as it should, and secures the weapon well. I continue to be quite pleased with this awesome IWB holster!

Sponsored Links