Clinger Atom holster time frame - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Clinger Atom holster time frame

Member #
    Liked
    3907 times

I am a patient man, but . . .

When I ordered my holster, the website said that the holsters shipped in 3-4 weeks. After I ordered, the website changed to say that the holsters shipped in 4-6 weeks. I am at 6 weeks and a day. Plus. Not a word that it is going to production (like some of the other members have received) or that it has shipped.

I am a patient person. I am all for new, small businesses succeeding. But tell me the truth about shipping dates. That's not asking much. Indeed, it is common courtesy. Can you tell that my patience is wearing very thin? Grrrrr!

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    If get a chance later will post a pick with the new belt clip they sent me. That only took 3 days. I would email cs they can probably give you a time frame.
    Glock 27 ,Glock 43. Liberal and CCW

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Name:  1458255032679-25660228.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  2.45 MB It fits a lot better with this belt clip than the other. Much tighter to the body and fits belt tighter too. I trimmed the excess length from the clip that went past the bottom of the holster because I prefer the gun to ride higher on my waist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3303 times
    Well, a few weeks ago I bought one of these similar all-Kydex carbon-fiber style holsters from a eBay dealer, and it became my instant favorite, more than my Little Foxx. Extremely comfortable and the FBI cant is just right for my 3:00 carry. The clip holds iron tight, but pulls out easily when I want it to.

I was worried about the feel of the Kydex--it's what people always complain about--but underwear appears to be the simple solution to that problem.
    "Failure requires maximum effort. If you didn't give it 100%, you didn't fail...you quit."
    "When calling for air support, never give them your own coordinates." -- Major Swain US Army
    "You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity" -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never frighten a man smaller than you; he'll kill you." -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance" -- Sam Johnson

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
    Well, a few weeks ago I bought one of these similar all-Kydex carbon-fiber style holsters from a eBay dealer, and it became my instant favorite, more than my Little Foxx. Extremely comfortable and the FBI cant is just right for my 3:00 carry. The clip holds iron tight, but pulls out easily when I want it to.

I was worried about the feel of the Kydex--it's what people always complain about--but underwear appears to be the simple solution to that problem.
    I wear mine at 1 AIWB I wear a wife beater underneath just to not pinch myself when reholstering. Lol The Kydex feel doesn't bother me though.

Member #
    Liked
    5506 times
    Well I just got notification that mine is in production. Almost exactly 7 weeks.
    "I can't fix stupid but I can fix stupid's dog"

Taurus PT111 G2, Taurus 709 Slim, Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP, High Standard Double Nine .22/.22WMR, AR-15 .223/5.56 PSA, Herter's FN Mauser 30.06, Remington 572 Fieldmaster Pump .22, Savage 93R17F, Mossberg 715T, Raven P25

Member #
    Liked
    3907 times
    Six weeks plus two days from order to delivery. A wee bit longer than advertised. Seems like a quality product.

Member #
    Liked
    5506 times
    Got mine finally. Almost 8 weeks but I gotta tell you so far I really like it. I've been using a Desantis Tuck This II but I'm getting more convinced that a somewhat heavier gun need a hard holster like Kydex. The soft material ones just don't support it. So far I am very happy with it. For twenty bucks you can't beat it. I may order another.
    "I can't fix stupid but I can fix stupid's dog"

Taurus PT111 G2, Taurus 709 Slim, Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP, High Standard Double Nine .22/.22WMR, AR-15 .223/5.56 PSA, Herter's FN Mauser 30.06, Remington 572 Fieldmaster Pump .22, Savage 93R17F, Mossberg 715T, Raven P25

Member #
    Liked
    300 times
    I ordered my second Clinger Atom on December 19. The web site said then (and still does) "Clinger holsters ship in just 3-4 weeks" Today I inquired about my order since it will be 4 weeks on Monday. Here is a portion of the response I received: Thanks for your business! our current shipping time is at 51/2 to 6 weeks from placement of order. This is due to the Holiday lead time and I'm sorry about that!

Looking a earlier posts, it seems like these delays happen with some regularity. I recommend you ask about shipping time if you consider placing an order.
    Taurus M65
    S&W 642
    FNH FNX-9
    Kahr CM9
    Canik/TriStar S120
    Browning Buck Mark Plus
    Savage/Stevens M58 20ga.
    Remington Speedmaster .22

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links