Detail Strip Bottom Half 24 / 7 Pro 9mm - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Detail Strip Bottom Half 24 / 7 Pro 9mm

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello there everyone !! I'm a newbie yes yes...lol was wondering if anyone knows about the bottom half of the 24/7 40 cal. I took mines apart to full clean it and can not seem to fully assemble it back together. I am having troubles with the trigger spring & where it connects to, I know I broke it in 2 pieces so I might need a replacement. if anyone has a pictorial or maybe has a thread that I can follow it would be greatly appreciated.

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Quote Originally Posted by couchlockd View Post
    now locate the connector and POLISH POLISH POLISH, if one was to feel soo inclined to do so, cuting some debris channels into the connector bar would be a good idea too. i mimicked what a glock or sr9/40 would look like with a ghost connector in it and made my millpro look the same. the once great trigger on the millpro is now 1911 feel-ish. now superb trigger.
    I know it was a while ago, but some pictures of this would be nice.

I completely striped / cleaned / polished my Mil Pro, but didn't see where to improve the trigger. From what I saw all the gritty feeling in the trigger pull comes from the sear, and there's just too much play and cant in the sear to be able to clean it up.
    ALF

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I am going to Duracoat my pistol so I need everything removed from the frame. I need a bare frame including the clip release button removed so that I can do a pro job without any over spray on any of the parts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hey Buster, where in the hell do i FIND THESE ILLUSTRATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS to completely strip the lower end of my PT 24/7 Standard? I need to get the magazine release button out so I can Duracoat my Pistol. The trigger housing isn't a problem. but, I can't find anything on the mag. release. Can you help me out??? Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by buster1950 View Post
    Great pics and instructions, thanks for posting.
    Hey Buster, where in the hell do i FIND THESE ILLUSTRATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS to completely strip the lower end of my PT 24/7 Standard? I need to get the magazine release button out so I can Duracoat my Pistol. The trigger housing isn't a problem. but, I can't find anything on the mag. release. Can you help me out??? Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mr.40cal. View Post
    Hello there everyone !! I'm a newbie yes yes...lol was wondering if anyone knows about the bottom half of the 24/7 40 cal. I took mines apart to full clean it and can not seem to fully assemble it back together. I am having troubles with the trigger spring & where it connects to, I know I broke it in 2 pieces so I might need a replacement. if anyone has a pictorial or maybe has a thread that I can follow it would be greatly appreciated.
    If you go to www.taurusarms website and look up the weapon you can download a schematic that shows every part and spring that is in the weapon. They are numbered so you can order one if you have to. It will also show you exactly where it goes.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    wow this is helpful! Thanks gtlegacy!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Wish you had of gotten to the manual safety detent ball. Mine popped out and I didn't see where it came from.

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmith51 View Post
    Wish you had of gotten to the manual safety detent ball. Mine popped out and I didn't see where it came from.
    See my post https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/sm...ml#post1011637
    ALF

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links