24/7G2 Trigger issue
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Steyr

Thread: 24/7G2 Trigger issue

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Question 24/7G2 Trigger issue

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well. I need some help, if there is any out there. First off, I am a shooter from the Great White North. I am trying to find information and or video showing how to properly pull the trigger group out of this gun so I can try and remedy a VERY notchy trigger. I would prefer to send the gun into a warranty depot, but sadly the only one in the whole country no longer services or even works on a Taurus. The importer of the guns for the country is quite useless as they say they will look into it and after a couple of months of waiting I give up. Have talked to Taurus USA, but they sadly can not help me in any way. I have tried very unsuccessfully to contact the main Taurus head office, but am totally ignored. So I now know I am on my own. Other than the notchy trigger the gun has been great for me, no feed issues, shoots dead on, love the feel and the ambi controls. SO, anyone with info or video here that can help me and maybe others ???

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2389 times
    I have a G2C in .45 with a very hard trigger, but, assuming I can guess what "notchy" means (I'm not a "gun" guy) I don't have that problem. There are some very knowledgeable people on here, so hopefully someone with a similar issue can weigh in. If you do find something outside of this board, please come back and post the solution so we have it in the archives for when mine has the same problem!

Member #
    Liked
    442 times
    They suck like Glock triggers end of story, These are not the droids your looking for
    olfarhors and jwc007 like this.
    Yuck Moo

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    I have have an older full size oss that has the double action/ single action trigger so I am not sure what you mean either.

https://lakelinellc.com/gett-the-gri...r-740-trigger/

If you mean a gritty feel check out this article.

Unfortunately a lot of my go to’s for parts are just plan saying they are out of stock on things though 😕

Hope that helps, might also search the forums or ask a local gunsmith to look at it.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    By saying notchy, some might say gritty. If you watch your trigger finger as you slowly squeeze you can see it jump like it's going over small bumps. Only noticeable when at the range.If you shoot quickly, there is no noticeable jumps.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    I have a G2C in .45 with a very hard trigger, but, assuming I can guess what "notchy" means (I'm not a "gun" guy) I don't have that problem. There are some very knowledgeable people on here, so hopefully someone with a similar issue can weigh in. If you do find something outside of this board, please come back and post the solution so we have it in the archives for when mine has the same problem!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thank you for the reply, will check out the article.

Sponsored Links